yeah i said it.
grin.gif

Vegas so what??
laugh.gif

on another note quake almost made me spill my yack
tired.gif

Cali > ______

some stats to throw out there:

-past ten years in the USA 6.0-6.9 yearly average: 5.7 of those types of earthquakes.
-2007 and 2008 each had 9 6.0-6.9 earthquakes. 2002 only had 1

This one is the years first for the USA. We are on pace to be under the average by almost half.

The last large Earthquake in the usa was off the northern coast of cal which was a 6.5 magnitude in January of this year
- 2005 had a 6.5 off the coast of california. that year they also had a 7.2 off the cost.
-Central cal had a 6.0 in 2004
-San Simeon, Ca had a 6.6 in 2003 with 2 fatalities.
-Off the coast of Oregon 6-3 in 2003
-Nisqually, Was 6.8 in 2001

and then a WHOLE bunch throughout the years all taking place in Alaska.
--------------

Given what would normally be fear tactics by the media, I think this one, for once, is a valid media piece. Most significant one in the USA in almost 7 years

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

-past ten years in the USA 6.0-6.9 yearly average: 5.7 of those types of earthquakes.

This one is the years first for the USA. We are on pace to be under the average by almost half.

The last large Earthquake in the usa was off the northern coast of cal which was a 6.5 magnitude in January of this year
- 2005 had a 6.5 off the coast of california. that year they also had a 7.2 off the cost.

--------------

Given what would normally be fear tactics by the media, I think this one, for once, is a valid media piece. Most significant one in the USA in almost 7 years

Lets not use common sense now....

PEOPLE THESE ARE SIGNS OF 2012

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

--------------

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]PEOPLE THESE ARE SIGNS OF 2012[/color]
thinkin the same damn thing. Im in so cal btw 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

--------------

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]PEOPLE THESE ARE SIGNS OF 2012[/color]
thinkin the same damn thing. Im in so cal btw 
frown.gif

NY will get it worse.

I remember Northridge like yesterday and this one felt like the earth had a small burp or somethin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

New York dudes always have to have everything about them even when it has nothing to do with them in the first place.

C'mon.

You act like every time there's a thread where dudes are talking about NY, no one goes CA > NYC

NY/CA debate will never end.

Can we all focus on something both NY and CA NTers agree on, which is that Gary, Indiana deserved that earthquake
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

New York dudes always have to have everything about them even when it has nothing to do with them in the first place.

C'mon.

You act like every time there's a thread where dudes are talking about NY, no one goes CA > NYC
I'm not acting like anything. Just pointing out what's occurring in this thread.

I was in church during the quake. This shake was LONG! At least 20+ seconds for me. It felt somwhat light-mild though. I was like damn, this thing aint stopping it seems. Just came home and found out its a 7.2 in Mexico?! Crazy. Thought it was a 3.0-4.0 quake
laugh.gif

it felt like it was never gonna end, i was in my grandmas house in the 4th floor of the apt building, and I LIVE IN TIJUANA!!! my little cousing was shook!!

Wooah i just realized i felt the earthquake! and i'm in Phoenix. I was on the floor playing video games and it just felt like a was dizzy, like my head would go to the left for a little, then back to the right for another few seconds. Anyway, reading Phoenix peoples' comments made me realize i felt it and i wasn't just dizzy, first earthquake i've ever felt
pimp.gif

I wished the news would stop talking about folks in California having swaying chandeliers and report about Mexico instead.

Back
Top Bottom