Earthquake!!! Vol. LA>NY

I work at the SD zoo and we had to shut down the skyride for 40 minutes...guests were coming off the ride crying
laugh.gif
the station was swaying for a good 30-40 seconds though...$#+$ had me feeling weird for a few minutes...

Live in the southwest tip of AZ. felt it major.

building I was in was swaying side to side. pictures and frames fell down everywhere.

we always get minor earthquakes here, but that was the worst one I've experienced.

not to mention the 4-5 aftershocks after. smh.

i had just come home from paintballing when i felt it.

was chillin' in the dining room eating when i felt the swaying.. but i was too damn hungry to stop eating so i just stayed there sitting down.. good thing it wasn't a bad one or anything.

all this my place is > yours. i think a lot of yall are missing the bigger issue at hand.

i wonder when/ where the tsunamis will hit, in the aftermath of these quakes.

(VA) Bch>....

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

NY>CALI

...This.

on a sidenote, we must be doing something wrong if mother nature is dishin out quakes/natural disasters lately. maybe she is saying something?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

NY>CALI

...This.

on a sidenote, we must be doing something wrong if mother nature is dishin out quakes/natural disasters lately. maybe she is saying something?
nerd.gif

maybe shes menopausal
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Can we all focus on something both NY and CA NTers agree on, which is that Gary, Indiana deserved that earthquake
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but i didn't feel the quake though, i was on the freeway

Crazy though, i think we're ALL next. RIP earth/human kind!!!!
frown.gif
tired.gif

we should start placing bets on earthquakes
pimp.gif

it was weird because i was on the street and I felt the ground moving but i thought it was the music because I was @ a festival
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom