Easiest way to get a girls number

storm2006

Supporter
Joined Aug 20, 2001
Why are all these yamb related threads popping up recently when we have an entire thread dedicated to yambs, conveniently titled Thread About Yambs?

Joined Dec 9, 2002
It's something like a doctor giving someone a shot. You've got to disarm them with a funny anecdote or something to take their mind off of whats about to happen. Getting straight to the point is lightweight awkward and takes the fun out of it.

I've got to feel chemistry with a gi before I go for the kill. It's hard to explain, but there are times where I've felt like billy D williams with flawless game, and other times I end up looking like mark Zuckerberg (socially awkward). Just depends on who I'm talking to.

Joined Aug 12, 2012
OP speaks the truth. One of my hot co workers got rear ended and now dude is paying to get her car fixed and for a rental. And she swears they are bffs now and he's the coolest person ever. Be prepared to drop stacks for this method though

meek meals

Banned
Joined Jul 18, 2012
OP speaks the truth. One of my hot co workers got rear ended and now dude is paying to get her car fixed and for a rental. And she swears they are bffs now and he's the coolest person ever. Be prepared to drop stacks for this method though
Dropping stacks for a number?

Rear ending and not rear ending?

Joined Feb 1, 2012
It's something like a doctor giving someone a shot. You've got to disarm them with a funny anecdote or something to take their mind off of whats about to happen. Getting straight to the point is lightweight awkward and takes the fun out of it.

I've got to feel chemistry with a gi before I go for the kill. It's hard to explain, but there are times where I've felt like billy D williams with flawless game, and other times I end up looking like mark Zuckerberg (socially awkward). Just depends on who I'm talking to.
basically.

Joined Sep 20, 2008
I guess she was going to get rear ended either way but I guess after getting her number would have been better

Joined Oct 7, 2012
go up to a girl with a cloth and say, "does this smell like chloroform to you" 

youre welcome

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now