Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by cfrndz

Won them on Tuesday and got'em today! BIN $154.95
sick.gif
 These are fake brah.. 
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
 Nice pick up and great steal!!

What makes you say those are fake? Just curious...

Originally Posted by HipHopCaliber

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by cfrndz

Won them on Tuesday and got'em today! BIN $154.95
sick.gif
 These are fake brah.. 
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
 Nice pick up and great steal!!

What makes you say those are fake? Just curious...

Read the spoiler next time dude 
happy.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Good thing I found this, I didn't wana pay $350 for a DS pair
smile.gif

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/view...=0&nav=WON&nid=74601375466&trxId=798415576015

Awesome price!  And DS too 
eek.gif

Got some foams myself, not DS and with a couple of scrapes but should be an easy fix 
pimp.gif
  Finally found them in my size less than $150

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250830554805&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Nice pick up and price, they should clean up nicely...

so somebody in the Legit check section told me the olympics i got are OG's, if true, i came across the biggest steal i will EVER find 

joeman - I wouldn't sweat it. $150 for those skinny bubble HOA 93 retros is a ripoff. $81 would have been about the most I could imagine paying for a pair of those. you'd be better off saving up a little more (money and patience) and get a nice OG pair or possibly one of the earlier retros (although I don't know that they ever did a retro of the laser blue before the HOA campaign, but they might have). plus, the quality on the HOAs is apparent - new and only 6 years old and the leather is already yellow and bubbles fogged. not worth it.

the other two pairs were decent, not really steals, more on the high end.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

so somebody in the Legit check section told me the olympics i got are OG's, if true, i came across the biggest steal i will EVER find 
Post the size tag and I can tell you right away, I can kinda see it in the pics and it looks like an OG one

Originally Posted by denverairforce

joeman - I wouldn't sweat it. $150 for those skinny bubble HOA 93 retros is a ripoff. $81 would have been about the most I could imagine paying for a pair of those. you'd be better off saving up a little more (money and patience) and get a nice OG pair or possibly one of the earlier retros (although I don't know that they ever did a retro of the laser blue before the HOA campaign, but they might have). plus, the quality on the HOAs is apparent - new and only 6 years old and the leather is already yellow and bubbles fogged. not worth it.

the 90s are about 10-15 more than i wanted to pay but not sweating that hadnt really picked much up the past month so i had the itch to pick a few pairs up..but the stabs retailed for more than 70 (120 i believe) and are gettin harder to find in bigger sizes much happier to get that pair.

today..after seeing a guy pick up a pair for 67 shipped got a pair for 70, same seller came on with Michigan Dunk LE's from 1998, this person has a size run of this pair it seems. no laces but im very pleased with these im calling this one a steal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...gename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

saw someone posted

Originally Posted by denverairforce

yuku

damn, yeah I'd call that a steal! I don't know what dunk prices are like these days, but you can't go wrong with that pair in that condition for that price!

Never been a big fan of the Knicks' road unis since they added black to the mix 15 years ago but I can't pass on team-issued shorts for $55 shipped.  The "authentic" retail ones go for $125 lol.

Back
Top Bottom