Ebay Help Vol. First Time User.

I'm trying to buy a headphone jack for my iPod Video (5th Gen. 30 Gig) and I have no idea what I'm doing.

I put my card information where it asked and it says I have 0 dollars in my paypal account (I put money in the bank the other day for this reason so I know this isn't true.)
I can't click the buy it now button because it is just text.
It says my paypal account isn't verified and when I go to verify it, it asks for checks, I have none, just my debit card (and I hate using it, I'm a cash person.)
PLEASE HELP I JUST WANT TO LISTEN TO MY MUSIC!

I'm trying to buy a headphone jack for my iPod Video (5th Gen. 30 Gig) and I have no idea what I'm doing.

I put my card information where it asked and it says I have 0 dollars in my paypal account (I put money in the bank the other day for this reason so I know this isn't true.)
I can't click the buy it now button because it is just text.
It says my paypal account isn't verified and when I go to verify it, it asks for checks, I have none, just my debit card (and I hate using it, I'm a cash person.)
PLEASE HELP I JUST WANT TO LISTEN TO MY MUSIC!

well paypal requires a bank account so you can use your debit card as long as you have enough money in the bank. attach your debit card to paypal . read the help links

well paypal requires a bank account so you can use your debit card as long as you have enough money in the bank. attach your debit card to paypal . read the help links

It says you have 0 dollars in your paypal account because you haven't transferred any of your funds from your bank account into the paypal account. you don't need to have money in your paypal account in order to use it....just money in your bank account. Paypal is basically the middle man. When you go to verify your paypal account it asks for your checking account, which you probably have since you have a debit card. Paypal needs this so money can be transferred from your bank account to your Paypal account and finally to the seller.

It says you have 0 dollars in your paypal account because you haven't transferred any of your funds from your bank account into the paypal account. you don't need to have money in your paypal account in order to use it....just money in your bank account. Paypal is basically the middle man. When you go to verify your paypal account it asks for your checking account, which you probably have since you have a debit card. Paypal needs this so money can be transferred from your bank account to your Paypal account and finally to the seller.

Back
Top Bottom