Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

top star program is a joke. I probably spent over 2k in september alone. Then the rest of the year was a purchase every other month. And didnt get an invite lol.

I really dont care about the drops, just wanted to go to the complex event they do afterwards so if anyone got an email regarding that , dm me please!

i never sold shoes to someone outside of the united states. is it still free shipping to a hub? or do they charge extra for international shipping?

i never sold shoes to someone outside of the united states. is it still free shipping to a hub? or do they charge extra for international shipping?

I sold a pair with the authenticity guarantee to a customer from Canada. He paid extra for the shipping (he sent me a couple messages complaining to me about how expensive it was, but I couldn’t control it) and it went through just like it normally would domestically.

Sellers Only get free shipping to a hub if the item is eligible for authentication. Where the buyer is located is not part of the sellers equation, but I would imagine the buyer is paying extra for international shipping.

Anybody else have the Topstar collection last week? It crashed for like the first 20 minutes of the sale, and then when it did come back up, it was still super spotty. Never had anything like that happen with ebay lol. Ended up being able to grab a pair of Kobe Halos.

Sellers Only get free shipping to a hub if the item is eligible for authentication. Where the buyer is located is not part of the sellers equation, but I would imagine the buyer is paying extra for international shipping.
i dont understand this. arent they supposed to say it was authenticated? then shipped?
Screenshot_20231113_181113_eBay.jpg

hey NT fam.. would ebay still be the best option for selling near DS shoes? I got some pretty rare dunks I want to sell but just don't have any experience selling used shoes. Thank you!
Hey there buddy , why go so far? If they are size 9 my DM is open

Anybody else have the Topstar collection last week? It crashed for like the first 20 minutes of the sale, and then when it did come back up, it was still super spotty. Never had anything like that happen with ebay lol. Ended up being able to grab a pair of Kobe Halos.
no, and it sounds like I wasn't part of that drop

but it also sounds like they opened the floodgates now

no, and it sounds like I wasn't part of that drop

but it also sounds like they opened the floodgates now

It was wild. I'm curious if it really was a ton of new members, or if it was like that Lost & Found glitch where non-members were trying to buy and screwing it up for everybody else.

I had access and it was all messed up. Couldn’t get in for an hour but stayed on and eventually copped what I was hoping to. Hope they fix that bug before the next one.

I had access and it was all messed up. Couldn’t get in for an hour but stayed on and eventually copped what I was hoping to. Hope they fix that bug before the next one.

First time I've ever seen anything like it. Still not sure how I even got mine in cart. I checked Twitter to see if it was just me, and all kinds of people were talking about it. This was also the first time I can remember being able to click on a shoe and see what sizes were available ahead of time. I'm guessing they'll fix whatever the issue was before the next round.

You didnt hit up the chat or have them call you? If they released your bread I wouldn't worry about it :lol: eBay customer service is more communicative that sx or the G.
they usually hold my money til after the shoe is authenticated. this time however i got the funds instantly 💀 shoulda known something was up when that happened 😂

had no idea they had a chat? 😲

I can’t offer much help. What I can say is that whoever put together the interface for it needs to **** all the way off. Easily the worst UI. :lol:

I got through to some sort of "access" for a Concepts NB, but it looked like I was just paying the normal asking price. Like why am I using these "tickets" to get access to something that I could just buy for that price anywhere/anytime? Interface feels like a video gambling screen in a different language. And there are auctions, for just random ****?

they usually hold my money til after the shoe is authenticated. this time however i got the funds instantly 💀 shoulda known something was up when that happened 😂

had no idea they had a chat? 😲
As long as they didn't ship the shoes back to you things should be ok. Not sure how long you've been selling but usually they only hold the funds when you first start selling, happened to me when I started.

Back
Top Bottom