edit.

Not really, I only buy sneakers if my current are beat. Due to the recent plague on retros, it has helped a lot for me to sustain my decision.

This happened to me only cuz i was unable to buy them when they released...but now im buyin the ones i missed out on.

Originally Posted by TerrenceD

A bunch of shoes can not even count so now I just buy them all. Reason is resell prices if you sleep you pay.
" src="http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/happy.gif">

well said...

not the greatest feeling, especially when the shoes are only available on ebay after 2 months
grin.gif

yep slept on the bmp's cuz the mid cut and the fire red 3's cuz the blacked out cement. That was foolish of me.also passed on playoff 8's but thtscuz I had to cop Nike structures and couldn't afford both.

For some odd reason I didnt like the flint XIIIs. I regret not getting them. I can always go back tho.

Yeah I pass on a lot of shoes. For some reason the month that is release ebay has it for about $20 extra and then a couple of months later they will tax you.The only shoe I seen that have dropped in prices are CDP 6/17. I wanted an extra pair and couldn't find anything cheaper than $380. Now I see them go for357 max on ebay. Too bad I don't have any money.

i missed on the black cat 3s when they hit outlets....and i always missed out on the mocha 3s when they first dropped, and even passed on them when they wereon sales racks for $40 bucks....but 6 years later after release i lucked up on a pair from my friends cousin...he had 2 on ice

The 11 lows that came out a year ago and the 8's...just copped a pair of the 11 lows today though and i love em

That actually never happened to me, as far as realizing down the road that you liked them. But sometimes I decide I can't afford to get them and regret it.But the thing I really regret is I bought the green bean V's and missed out on the fire red's.

pure $ 3's. should have grabbed them. also, should have bought 3 pairs of fire red 3's instead of 2, as one of my pairs is dead, and I'm about tobreak the others out.

Man, I have regretted not getting grapes, metallic 5's, 16's, and passing on DMP. I always regret mad stuff I am a mess.

happens all the time....thats why you trade to get what you want....I try and buy 2 of all the super hype releases to let the value go up so i can trade fordope stuff I want down the line....

there's about 30+ pairs that I regret not getting. thanks to ebay though I've been able to getlike half of my list, but the resale prices hurt.

Get em, I just bought a DS pair for $120, a lot of online RETAILERS have em cheap.

i think everyone has done this at least once. i remember my boy in the eastbay wanted me to send him the midwest xix's, which i did. i passed and nowi'm kinda wishin i had picked them up too!

I regret passing on a couple of shoes. The white/navy/orange XIII lows, and white/red X. Can't find my size in good condition or for a fair price.

yeah, felt that way about the 7/16 pack, i was saving for the 4/19 pack and i skip that one cuz my boi and i were about to go to SF nike outlet but he decidedafter a while he could not go and i lost my chance at the 7/16 (but it is all good).

All the time.... Still looking....Some of them I'm just being a lazy MF...LOL.

Red LS 1
White/Navy/UNC Low 2
CDP 2
Cool Grey 3
White Laser 4
Laney 5
Grape 5 (Had them, Sold them, want them again)
Black/Silver Low 6
CDP 6
Flint Grey 9 (Had them, Sold them, want them again)
Cool Grey IE 11
Nubuck 12
Altitude 13
Charteuse 14
Black/UNC 14
White/Brown 14
Black/Silver Low 15
Black/Silver Low 16
Black/Silver Low 17
West 19
QS 20
Red Suede 21
CDP 21
White/Red 23
Black/Blue Jumpman Pro
White/Blue Jumpman Pro 2
OG Black/White Team Jordan
White/Black/Red Team Jordan 2 (with Jordan on the midsole)
OG Red/Black Trunner LX
Jumpman Quick 6
Jumpman Swift 6.

To name a few. LOL.

man you just dont know im still kicking myself for not copping those blk/stlth XX3's byfar one of my most disappointing miss

Back
Top Bottom