ELDERWATSONDIGGS STORIES THREAD VOL %100 REAL

Astronaut? Idk
Lol google "intelligence community". That will answer everyones questions, its not rocket science.

Cant even image what you had to do to win those medals and awards EWD 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
EWD would you ever want to go back in? This is like talking to brick walls they don't understand the life they want proof of something that cant be proven
mean.gif
. Intelligence Community...look it up 
Keep this ish up mane.
Thats a military medal man not even the same. Google and find an exact one online for sale I'll wait...

Last edited:
Showing pics of medals doesn't really prove a point. Those can be purchased with ease. While your stories are entertaining and I am very much curious to keep hearing more we might need a little more substance in terms of proof.

[COLOR=#red]
Congrats...you found the medal I was presented for my service online. The medals are accompanied with a certificate, but I'm not about to post those. I guarantee you will not find those coins in the middle anywhere online. You had to be there to be presented those. Look closely at what they say. Don't hate...appreciate or keep it moving. Or better yet do something awesome with your life and come share it with us...I PROMISE I'll be one of the first to congratulate you...but then again that's easy for me because there's no hate or jealousy in my heart my dude.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]"Oh but that can be anybody in that picture you found online"
These are the exact running shoes I wore in the picture. Also most civilians even contractors aren't allowed to carry weapons in the warzone...only a select few from a few govt agencies.[/COLOR]

View media item 1120433

Last edited:
bro, i'll share some advice that my homeboy posted on his fb "when you've been given a vision, focus on the execution, not the explanation"

posting shoes ain't gonna convince nobody, just bring the published book out and shut these cats up. I personally believe it, mainly because i don't have any reason not to. some people actually have cool backgrounds under their belt, but it may be hard for some people to believe b/c they know nothing except nt and local neighorhoods.

@ElderWatsonDiggs  not saying I don't believe you, but with the uncommon experiences in your stories, can you honestly blame them for being skeptical. Not trying to discredit you or anything, but some of the details, though believable, also come off as unbelievable. Again, no diss, just giving some perspective. Anyway, continue with the stories, I've enjoyed them thus far.

[COLOR=#red]Dudes are thinking "why would somebody who had a career like that be on NT" Well I was an NT'er before any of this went down. I first started NT in 2000. I think my screenname was NewBKnowledge or something like that. Nt has become a part of my life and has seen me through many stages of my life so this is where I stay out of pure habit. You know people change, people grow, people take on new and exciting things in their lives. I used to be an underachiever, and was a total waste of athletic ability, but instead of feeling sorry for myself I reinvented myself and here I am today studying as a scientist getting ready for yet another exciting new career. Motivate yourselves guys and don't hate on those who are already doing it.[/COLOR]

Guys won't be happy until you post ban-worthy evidence. It's a trap lol.

Dope medals, for whatever they're for. Dope lunar eclipses too, I have 2 pairs of that exact colorway, one of my favorites.

EWD would you ever want to go back in? This is like talking to brick walls they don't understand the life they want proof of something that cant be proven :smh: . Intelligence Community...look it up 
Thats a military medal man not even the same. Google and find an exact one online for sale I'll wait...

[COLOR=#red]To be honest I'm done with that chapter in my life. It was a once in a lifetime experience and I did my part in the "big game". I have been offered opportunities since being out and I really thought about it, but I feel that my new career path will offer great opportunities plus be much more lucrative. But hey you never know sometimes the call becomes too loud to ignore. We'll see my dude. I have even thought about contacting CNN and sending them my credentials so I can get guest appearances when stuff goes down. Not many African-American men have done that, and I still have enough knowledge and information to provide a picture. Who knows we'll see.

I'll say this though...I feel proud to be a part of history...my grandkids will read about some of the stuff I and my coworkers have contributed to.,, and not just war stuff, there's a lot more that goes down behind the scenes.
[/COLOR]

Dope medals, for whatever they're for. Dope lunar eclipses too, I have 2 pairs of that exact colorway, one of my favorites.
[COLOR=#red]

:lol: you're right homie...we call that elicitation. But yeah those are my faves too my dude. Mine are pretty worn out wish I could find a new pair even though they are discontinued.[/COLOR]

M4 rifle with the stock closed is 29.75 inches long 33 inches long with stock open you guys could google dis ish mane

29.75 X 2= 59.5 inches + 10 inches from shoulder to the top of yo head [[on average unless chuck Norris over here has a alien type of steeze long head]]

69.5 inches = 5' 8" .OK let's give the guy 3 inches which is reachin hard judgin from the pic will put pleighboi at 5' 11".

HOW THE **** ARE YOU 6' 5"!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:

:lol: so much truth. Cats won't be satisfied until diggs is locked and facing court martial for breaching government info.

Haters: "anybody can post medals, and pictures in the desert with no face showing, we need PROOF. dude is such a lame"

EWD: *proceeds to post pics of himself accepting awards, revealing top secret government location, along with clear face shots of undercover CIA personnel. Also uploads bank statements showing money deposited from top secret gov't organization*

two weeks later

Government gets involved and EWD is posting from Guantanamo Bay from a Sidekick 2 missing the "e" button and makes the following thread: "I may hav gottn lockd up, but I managd to prov the doubtrs wrong. got to go, chow is in 10 minuts. Yo to the Nups"

Haters: "He should've known better to post that personal information. dude is a lame"

Moral of the story, you're a lame in the haters eyes until they see you stuntin on a jumbo tron.

Ayo EWD we need more stories from the streets, pa.

You got any stories of the big time drug dealers in NYC? We want facts , pa

Back
Top Bottom