ELECTION WEEK 2020

1604421137910.jpeg

just voted in person. no lines. they said it's been slow all week, hopefully people sent in their ballots.

Yall,

Why are yall expecting anything to be announced today?

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't mail-in ballots being given a few days to be received before they are accounted for?

It'll be a few days for sure, but all of the states that are called will provide a ton of clarity for trends of the states that haven't been called. Lots of statistics and probabilities involved.

I got a question I can’t find an answer anywhere
why can’t voting be done online and if the problem is security from hacking why can’t it be done securely ?

I voted today. Trump and other R's down the line. Praying for Americas soul today. Hope the goons in the urban areas don't cause trouble.

I got a question I can’t find an answer anywhere
why can’t voting be done online and if the problem is security from hacking why can’t it be done securely ?
The internet isn't secure. No matter how secure coders and programmers try to make a website where you can vote somebody will come along and hack it and/or make a virus that that could manipulate it.

The gov. isn't willing to spend the money it would take to set up the firewalls and redundancies to vote online like they've spent on their intelligence agencies and other high level/confidential departments.

Back
Top Bottom