ELECTION WEEK 2020

Ana Kasparian looking like a baddie today 👌
Screenshot_20201103-100906.png

Were they banned off YouTube?

I mean, thats a pretty dumb question.

Why is it dumb we can do anything But we can’t secure an election via the Internet

i guess you could be right that the US can’t control their people or this plague so Ihow can the US control an online election and not get hacked

Why is it dumb we can do anything But we can’t secure an election via the Internet

i guess you could be right that the US can’t control their people or this plague so Ihow can the US control an online election and not get hacked

Don't know why I lashed out, my bad.

Hackers both foreign and domestic.

And the impossible job of voter verification.

Don't know why I lashed out, my bad.

Hackers both foreign and domestic.

And the impossible job of voter verification.

Don’t worry about it bro
I understand

whoever you voted for I hope wins

At least your not like a lot of the jerks on here that don’t agree with something i say and catch feelings about it

Last edited:
Don’t worry about it bro
I understand

whoever you voted for I hope wins

At least your not like a lot of the jerks on here that don’t agree with something i say when they don’t agree with you
nah b. hope he doesnt get his vote counted.

Trump 2020, 2024, 2028.. weezy baby

hope I'm wrong but if Trump becomes a lame duck, I see him letting the current CR expire on 12/11, and shutting the gov down till he is out of office. either way, Dec and Jan will be cold.

What problems?

I think the problems will be with mail in ballots.

Oh no way the issues will not be limited to Mail in ballots. Take a quick browse on social media, there were people getting turned away from the polls even though they showed up before closing yesterday.
People being intimidated in polling parking lots etc.

Lots of video footage on twitter. You can’t be serious when you say “what problems?”

Major problems, sir...

Oh no way the issues will not be limited to Mail in ballots. Take a quick browse on social media, there were people getting turned away from the polls even though they showed up before closing yesterday.

Lots of video footage on twitter. You can’t be serious when you say “what problems?”

Major problems, sir...

That's why we should just vote online. :nerd:

Major problems, sir...

Yeah, check your community on that.

That's not goin on out here.

Major problems, sir...
post those tweets please

Voted a few weeks ago.

Optimistic as possible given the outcome of 4 years ago. We’ll see, man.

That's why we should just vote online. :nerd:

With all of those unencrypted connections out there? Not realistic.
Yeah, check your community on that.

That's not goin on out here.

Oh ok, its not going on in your community even though you have no way of knowing for sure so it doesnt matter and must not be happening. Lol, ok genius.

They literally shut down all but one of the drive up polling centers in Houston (I don't live there) to aid voter suppression, but since you are unaware of it, it must be a lie LMAO!
post those tweets please

With all of those unencrypted connections out there? Not realistic.

Oh ok, its not going on in your community even though you have no way of knowing for sure so it doesnt matter and must not be happening. Lol, ok genius.

i wish she would have said " im voting for Trump..." at the end just to see what would happen

Back
Top Bottom