Eli Roth, Keanu Reeves KNOCK KNOCK trailer

only watched the "scene" and the last 10 minutes, didnt feel like sitting through all the filler

:smh::smh::smh:

I'm NEVER letting ANYONE in, Keanu's character got caught slipping BIG TIME, the last 5 minutes of this film is every guys worse nightmare of how this scenario would end.

only watched the "scene" and the last 10 minutes, didnt feel like sitting through all the filler

:smh::smh::smh:

I'm NEVER letting ANYONE in, Keanu's character got caught slipping BIG TIME, the last 5 minutes of this film is every guys worse nightmare of how this scenario would end.

Im guessing his wife comes back and yells....."i want child support!!!"

Spoiler [+]
he calls them a car to take them home I assume(remember i only watched the scene and last 10 minutes) the girls are in the bathroom taking a shower,getting ready to go, etc. he knocks on the door because he washed their clothes and wants to give it to them. they don't answer and he comes in the bathroom, with both girls nude and coming on to him despite his protests. he ends up smashing both in the shower and all over his crib. when morning comes OF COURSE these broads don't leave and they end up just ruining his house(couch slashed open, defacing his wife's artwork, writing all over his family pictures, the house is just DESTROYED) the last 10 minutes they tie him up and bury him up to his head in his own backyard, they have his phone so they post(i assume was never shown in a closeup) the threesome they had on his facebook and put it(the phone screen) in front of his head. they leave and of course his family comes home(he has 2 kids) and right when the mom opens the door you can see all the damage they(the chicks) did to their house, they wrote stuff blatantly all over her art, family pics,etc saying the wife should die, what she does isn't art, etc. the movie literally ends there and the son says "daddy had a party"[/spoiler ]

Spoiler [+]
he calls them a car to take them home I assume(remember i only watched the scene and last 10 minutes) the girls are in the bathroom taking a shower,getting ready to go, etc. he knocks on the door because he washed their clothes and wants to give it to them. they don't answer and he comes in the bathroom, with both girls nude and coming on to him despite his protests. he ends up smashing both in the shower and all over his crib. when morning comes OF COURSE these broads don't leave and they end up just ruining his house(couch slashed open, defacing his wife's artwork, writing all over his family pictures, the house is just DESTROYED) the last 10 minutes they tie him up and bury him up to his head in his own backyard, they have his phone so they post(i assume was never shown in a closeup) the threesome they had on his facebook and put it(the phone screen) in front of his head. they leave and of course his family comes home(he has 2 kids) and right when the mom opens the door you can see all the damage they(the chicks) did to their house, they wrote stuff blatantly all over her art, family pics,etc saying the wife should die, what she does isn't art, etc. the movie literally ends there and the son says "daddy had a party"[/spoiler ]
That last line :lol:

The girls are hot but this movie looks dumb as hell

Edit - I haven't actually seen it

Last edited:
The girls are hot but this movie is dumb as hell

This, loved the little blonde latina.

Keanu is such a terrible actor too.

his movies are generally fun tho. i don't go watch a vin diesel movie expecting idris elba grade acting. but damnit his movies are entertaining as hell. and at the end of the day, thats what its all about (broadly speaking)

Spoiler [+]
he calls them a car to take them home I assume(remember i only watched the scene and last 10 minutes) the girls are in the bathroom taking a shower,getting ready to go, etc. he knocks on the door because he washed their clothes and wants to give it to them. they don't answer and he comes in the bathroom, with both girls nude and coming on to him despite his protests. he ends up smashing both in the shower and all over his crib. when morning comes OF COURSE these broads don't leave and they end up just ruining his house(couch slashed open, defacing his wife's artwork, writing all over his family pictures, the house is just DESTROYED) the last 10 minutes they tie him up and bury him up to his head in his own backyard, they have his phone so they post(i assume was never shown in a closeup) the threesome they had on his facebook and put it(the phone screen) in front of his head. they leave and of course his family comes home(he has 2 kids) and right when the mom opens the door you can see all the damage they(the chicks) did to their house, they wrote stuff blatantly all over her art, family pics,etc saying the wife should die, what she does isn't art, etc. the movie literally ends there and the son says "daddy had a party"
Might be GOAT movie summery. 
eek.gif

I mean it would be a complete waste of time to even consider watching the movie now. 

The blonde chick :pimp:

Movie is cringey and hilarious. Would have been eem more hilarious if he instead of putting their wet underwear in the dryer he just put it on his head and walked out like "what's up guys"

Last edited:
This movie was weird. Shoulda had a big blood bath towards the end. The main girl in this is also the main girl in The Green Inferno. She's married to the director Eli Roth.

Back
Top Bottom