Eminem NEW ALBUM - Kamikaze

Lol ... and we still have people remedial AF ... Em put out an elaborate, nuanced, feel good sounding response ... Literally checked every box ... Authentic battle rap mixed with technical lasagna ...

But it was just ok ... LOL
It didnt have substance.
He could of have gone harder, like mentioning his mom and saying he ****ed his girl.
He could of have cursed more.
He could of have stop saying a bunch of fillers like I didn't even understand.

I dont even know wtf they R complaining about.

This is a new day. In a weird way MGK baiting EM into a diss actually helped out Eminem. Yeah, his last few albums flopped, there was no spark, no controversy to sustain his buzz. He can’t just rest on his laurels as the legend having over 100 million album sales and being the best lyricist ever lived.

For that, i applaud Eminem for stepping up to the plate and trying to live up to his reputation as a battle rap assasin at 45 years old. He just as easily could have said “You aren’t worth my time” just as jay would have.

This is great to see.

this helps both....IF ...............MGK responds and it's good.
I see a lot of people giving MGK's music a chance. MGK's youtube views are getting higher.
but this also helps Eminem because the initial beef alone made his first week sales jump up almost 200k more than they thought off the beef.
Em doing numbers in this day and age.....crazy.

this helps both....IF ...............MGK responds and it's good.
I see a lot of people giving MGK's music a chance. MGK's youtube views are getting higher.
but this also helps Eminem because the initial beef alone made his first week sales jump up almost 200k more than they thought off the beef.
Em doing numbers in this day and age.....crazy.
Exactly. Anything in addition to this is a cherry on top. If MGK responds with anything decent em will dig deep into his bag and probably slaughter budden simultaneously. Put it all to rest and everybody moves on until drake drops again.

Exactly. Anything in addition to this is a cherry on top. If MGK responds with anything decent em will dig deep into his bag and probably slaughter budden simultaneously. Put it all to rest and everybody moves on until drake drops again.
drake ain't even beefing anymore.

Dude is making peace ... lol

Next time this dude is in concert he'll have his baby on one arm and hugging Pusha on the other.

SMH

i think he mant drake drops another album and people forget about rap beef all together

Screenshot_20180916-200946_Messages.jpg

Yeah but ... this **** is wack... who knows Patrict Swayze. Only a old mofo like Em would mention a dude that played in DirtyDancing, a movie that came out 31 years ago.

SMH that's what people would say.

Swayze is also slang for ghost or disappearing/falling off and Shwayze was an artist on Interscope who fell out of popularity over the years. That bar works on a lot of levels. People might not remember Patrick but they might remember the slang word and the artists Shwayze.

No lie, it is a bit crazy we still use the Swayze as slang today :lol:

Like yeah I saw Ghost and get the reference but I know a bunch of younger ppl have no clue.

Swayze is also slang for ghost or disappearing/falling off and Shwayze was an artist on Interscope who fell out of popularity over the years. That bar works on a lot of levels. People might not remember Patrick but they might remember the slang word and the artists Shwayze.

oh damn the buzzin and corona and lime guy :lol:

Yeah but ... this **** is wack... who knows Patrict Swayze. Only a old mofo like Em would mention a dude that played in DirtyDancing, a movie that came out 31 years ago.

SMH that's what people would say.

oh damn the buzzin and corona and lime guy :lol:

Lmao thats what i was thinking the artist..

"Met her at a back bbq...." Lol "she was buzzin all over me. Buzzin all over me like she fell in love...bang bang"

Em the goat

Back
Top Bottom