Eminem NEW ALBUM - Kamikaze

This might be the one ya'll...

450x450bb.jpg

Kamikaze interviews with Sway:

Last edited:
I like it way more than Revival (couldn't finish it).
Still digesting what I listened to, but I like what I heard. He went hard on KAMIKAZE.
I just wish he was rhyming over Dre beats.

THIS is the Eminem I want to listen to. Dude went OFF on this joint.

And most importantly, THE PRODUCTION IS GOOD. :lol:

Listening to Lucky You, I thought Joyner may have Eminem’ed Eminem. And then Em comes in and it’s clear he’s not for games lol. IDC what anyone says—from a technical standpoint, dude is the best at rapping when he wants to be. I’ve yet to hear anyone that can effortlessly switch cadences and flows like he does.

Not even gonna lie lucky you got added to one of my playlists. Other than that I would be fine never hearing any of this ever again except for lucky you.

It’s better than Revival simply for the fact that I was able to finish entire songs without cringing and feeling second hand embarrassment. There’s quite a bit of impressive rapping on here, just wish he’d cut some of that extra **** out. If he’d just rap normal like on Stepping Stone and Good Guy, I’d look forward to Em albums instead of feeling like it’s a chore. Joyner Lucas had a nice spot on here. Probably won’t make me check out his stuff, but I dig his verses on here.

Most of the beats are more than listenable. There’s less of those billboard soundtrack songs on here compared to his previous albums. There’s maybe only 3 songs I instantly wanted to change. Overall, a step in the right direction. I’d be down with him rapping like this over Harry Fraud, ALC, and Cardo beats.

There are some terrible hooks though, and Skyler Grey’s spot was given to whoever Jessie Reyes is.

EDIT: forgot, Royce went off on that Look Alive parody, but that’s per usual

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom