Eminem NEW ALBUM - Kamikaze

"But like a wedding band You gotta be diamond to even climb in the ring"

Eminem has (2) RIAA certified diamond albums (10x platinum) and also the first artist to have 2 digital diamond singles.

Eminem is the best-selling hip hop artist of all-time. and the best-selling artist of the 2000s. His worldwide albums and singles sales stand at 100 million.

But if the only reason I blowed is 'cause I'm white though
Why don't every other white rapper sell what I sold? (ooh)
I always loved that line ...

Just listened again today to kamikaze.

By the way reports are that wayne did 500k this week...
What did em do?

1) Slim Shady LP
2) MMLP
3) Eminem Show
4) Kamikaze
5) Recovery
6) MMLP2
7) Revival
8) Relapse
9) Encore

I love all of his albums though and my thoughts about them, in rankings, change all the time

Have i never heard relapse...idk why i cant think of a song from it

We Made You is probably the only one you've heard if you've never checked it out...it was definitely one of Em's weirdest projects ever, but I enjoy horrorcore so I liked it. Stay Wide Awake is WEIRD but the rhyme scheme is spectacular IMO.

I’m not even gonna listen to Carter 5. It may very well be good. I’ll never know. Wayne is permanently trash in my book and I was a fan when Carter 2 was out.

We Made You is probably the only one you've heard if you've never checked it out...it was definitely one of Em's weirdest projects ever, but I enjoy horrorcore so I liked it. Stay Wide Awake is WEIRD but the rhyme scheme is spectacular IMO.
I do remmeber now. Lol i was in a weird drugged out place at the time of release . 3 am was my track lol.

I still find myself playing Kamikaze daily. Surprisingly has a lot of replay value, which I thought it wouldn't considering its concept about being an adversary of modern rap.

Also play Killshot every day.

Haven't kept an Em album this long in the rotation since Eminem show

"Eminem isn't capable of ending anyone's career any more"

Em drops Killshot;

MGK (silently) drops Binge EP, doesn't even make a blip as far as sales go despite having Rap Devil on it...and MGK is back out of the spotlight.

Change my mind.

"Eminem isn't capable of ending anyone's career any more"

Em drops Killshot;

MGK (silently) drops Binge EP, doesn't even make a blip as far as sales go despite having Rap Devil on it...and MGK is back out of the spotlight.

Change my mind.
Not even silently, killshot and rap devil along with being on a tour was a good little press run, he did breakfast club and i think a little more. just to sell 5000 units (or 9000).
Lol this the same dude in the same interview that said he sold something like 2.4 million copies.....

The flow was great but these punchline attempts... All garbage. The tripping off tryptophan and tripped a fan line is the only witty thing he said

The flow was great but these punchline attempts... All garbage. The tripping off tryptophan and tripped a fan line is the only witty thing he said

??

I left my legacy hurt? ****in' absurd
Like a shepherd havin' sex with his sheep, **** what you heard

Obviously clowning on this verse...not top notch, but given the climate of the rap game I think "garbage" is a stretch.

Back
Top Bottom