Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

i know pheen... its sad. do they think it makes them look tight just because they wearing a limited shoe. i mean.. really man if u dont like the shoe, whywould you take a pair from someone who actually does??...
eyes.gif

for those questioning since you didn't get email: shoe is confirmed and 313 pairs has been confirmed...good luck!!!

http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/home/index.html#contentFeatures?contentID=flightClubhttp://www.nike.com/jumpm...ures?contentID=flightClub

- Back

One Opportunity

Do not miss your chance
to score one of the
hottest collaborations in
Jordan history.
The Eminem Retro 2 is
limited to 313 pairs and
available only at Flight
Club starting 4PM
PST/7PM EST on
Thursday December
18th, 2008.

Text"Flight Club" to 23623
to become a member.

-AirJordanFlightClub.com

Originally Posted by thekronic1

i know pheen... its sad. do they think it makes them look tight just because they wearing a limited shoe. i mean.. really man if u dont like the shoe, why would you take a pair from someone who actually does??...
eyes.gif
nicely put man...I agree

this is going to be que ridiculo. Hundred's of thousands of people, most people buying them to resell, logging onto flightclub to purchase a shoe that islimited to 313 pairs. lol

The Detroit area has eight telephone area codes (nine if Windsor is included). Why couldn't they use the newer 947 area code for the total shoe'sreleased? Detroit Metro area uses 810 and 734 too!

Anyways, the likelihood there is only 313 of these bad boys is highly unlikely. You figure Em's fam/friends got their pairs and the corporate folk gottheirs too.

Originally Posted by CoolGreyNT

The Detroit area has eight telephone area codes (nine if Windsor is included). Why couldn't they use the newer 947 area code for the total shoe's released? Detroit Metro area uses 810 and 734 too!

Anyways, the likelihood there is only 313 of these bad boys is highly unlikely. You figure Em's fam/friends got their pairs and the corporate folk got theirs too.
Obviously 313 is the area Em is from and plays a significant part in his life so that's why they used that and not the other areacodes
eyes.gif

I've looked at these over and over and over again...

yet I can't see what the appeal of them may be? Then again.. some shoes I like aren't considered good looking.

More Power to the 300 Plus folks who get a pair...

or dont. I think there will be left overs like the Premium III Fusions.

I could not see myself going crazy over these!!!!!!!I GUESS u got to be a eminem fan...........Good luck to those trying

Originally Posted by thekronic1

i know pheen... its sad. do they think it makes them look tight just because they wearing a limited shoe. i mean.. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]really man if u dont like the shoe, why would you take a pair from someone who actually does??...[/color]
eyes.gif
i agree

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

Originally Posted by CoolGreyNT

The Detroit area has eight telephone area codes (nine if Windsor is included). Why couldn't they use the newer 947 area code for the total shoe's released? Detroit Metro area uses 810 and 734 too!

Anyways, the likelihood there is only 313 of these bad boys is highly unlikely. You figure Em's fam/friends got their pairs and the corporate folk got theirs too.
Obviously 313 is the area Em is from and plays a significant part in his life so that's why they used that and not the other area codes
eyes.gif

For some reason I am not believing that they release @ 7pm. I am still gonna get up early and make sure LOL.

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

For some reason I am not believing that they release @ 7pm. I am still gonna get up early and make sure LOL.

Truth! I'll be on at midnight tonight to see if they drop these badboys.....
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

RockDeep wrote:
I think there will be left overs like the Premium III Fusions.
ill give them about 1 minute before they sell out

More like 30 seconds. Can't wait till 7 p.m. tomorrow. A lil' nervous on the release time. I know I will be stalking my computer all daytomorrow.

I want these but I don't really feel like staying up late. I doubt they'll have my size anyways. I don't feel like paying resellers' priceseither.

Back
Top Bottom