Employee Apprecaition FTL/FA/Camps

Good Stuff! Hmm Neons Maybe I Don't really know what else might just hold on to my bread..

I still need atlantic penny 2s, hope all 09s arent excluded.. Im sure air attacks will be... my FL still has eggplants tho.. id double

if so...most likely exclusions are gonna be:

All air attacks
Kobe POP
Lebron PS
Griffey 2's
Retro 6's (Piston's colorway)
Penny 3 white/red
Carnivores
fusion 8's that just dropped
Spizike's that just dropped
maybe all 2009's again (hope not)
AF1's

multiples

but what i'm coppin....bo's, grey griffey 1s, white 3's, lebron all stars, kobe all stars

Great news... If true I'm dancing with joy like this..

Haven't been able to participate in one of these in a WHILE! Hope it's true...

You guys think if I pop into my local FT and ask if I could get the 50 they'd do it?

roll.gif
roll.gif

if so ....

1s and 7s Pack .... I keep lagging.

Am95s

Lebron 7s.

and Im GOOOOOOOOOD

Originally Posted by freshsince85

i need to see this full video..lol anyone seen it

Things I wanted last time but didn't get-
FP2 Blk
Penny 2 Atlantic Blue

Hmm...might see if Champs still has Pacman gear, last time Champs excluded it.

hmmm time to go see what FTL has on sale so i can stack the 50 on top of it.
last time i just got the liquid penny 3s for 40.

ill get some foams if they are a go my store got plenty, some wht/navy bo jacksons, grey/orange ljvii's, all grey vii's, jordan vii pack they are on sale for 199 at my champs/ some kobes

YO!

I DEFINITELY need to see where that .gif is from.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Not the one in August fam.

I was in Bmore.
laugh.gif

Stores didn't HAVE them like that during that EA, but yeah...

You right, you right.
laugh.gif
I remember the homie in NY was asking me if they were down here and we didn't have them yet. They were recently excluded, along with this year's shipment of Freshwaters. Which was actually kinda odd now that I think about it. DF!!!

How does this works exactly? you need to have connections at the stores?  how come everyone is celebrating the discount? you all know people that works at fl, fa and champs? please help me out here.

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

How does this works exactly? you need to have connections at the stores?  how come everyone is celebrating the discount? you all know people that works at fl, fa and champs? please help me out here.

Nobody is going to help you when you post things like this, the best way to get info would be to use the pm function of niketalk, i'm pretty sure there are members on here who would be willing to help you out. Anyways its called Employee Appreciation, works like this employees get to purchase select items 50% off. Its not intended for the public, so people with connects and hook-up others work at the stores. The fact that their is a tread for this event sparks up conversations in Corporate to cancel 50% off events, but its helps the stores out so much with sales.

@dakid926   sorry bro, this is the first time i've been involve with shoes and stuff and i didn't know how this thing really worked, that's why i asked. Sorry if my message came out wrong or harsh.

SO BEING THAT I KNOW THAT FTL BE READING THESE THREADS....

THIS IS ALL I WANT....

PRO547_689_asics-gel-kayano-14-womens-2008-5.jpg

Originally Posted by bigj505

hmmm time to go see what FTL has on sale so i can stack the 50 on top of it.
last time i just got the liquid penny 3s for 40.

same thing i was thinkin about gettin this go around.

hopefully the grey griffeys aren't excluded because those are the main thing i want.

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Why does the guy in purple look like Mike Jones?
A lot of these dudes look...

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

@dakid926   sorry bro, this is the first time i've been involve with shoes and stuff and i didn't know how this thing really worked, that's why i asked. Sorry if my message came out wrong or harsh.

Didnt think your were, thats why I still answered your question. Just trying to help you out a little bit before someone decided to flame you.

Back
Top Bottom