Employee Apprecaition FTL/FA/Camps

Originally Posted by DA BOY GOT KICKZ24

With the sku can i still get sneakers with the 50 if there not in store an they gotta check their inventory?

yes, just pay for the shipping but this also leaves a paper trail to get an employee fired if you are not one.

2 homies told me its a GO for 24th and 25th
pimp.gif

onhallowed and unlockingtools have a nice vacay from NT!! lol banned!!!! better change your post before the "boogey man" gets you

Lewis homie ... whats good.

DAMN right its worth it. lol. things that swoosh dont have anymore and are sitting in FTL Champs FTAs i'll take that.

1s and 7s Pack ... some Bron and 95s.

Im good.

just called the footaction i work part time at and they have not gotten a email yet. seems like we are always one of the last to know. if i get a confirmation i will post with quickness. crossing fingers.

is it me or does it seem like more and more employees are becoming stingy with the discount?

im not trying to sound like a jerk but if i worked for footlocker and was making damn near minimum wage, i would jump at the chance to make half a days pay for doing nothing but helping someone out.

oh well sucks for me, i gotta go out of my way to my friends spot this weekend now

Ced, you gonna get fired in a job market that sucks for hooking your buddies up with mcribs and new eras? I rest my case.

Some people think a 10- 20 dollar tip is worth a damn job in an economy like this. I have helped people out I know for no tip because they help me out in return, but to sit and pass judgement Cuz someone wont help you get some bad quality retros or overhyped foams is disrespectful and unnecessary. Everyone always says they got a hook up or what not, but how many of you can actually claim to have put in effort to get them outside of money. It isn't always everything and not everyone can be bought.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Ced, you gonna get fired in a job market that sucks for hooking your buddies up with mcribs and new eras? I rest my case.

Some people think a 10- 20 dollar tip is worth a damn job in an economy like this. I have helped people out I know for no tip because they help me out in return, but to sit and pass judgement Cuz someone wont help you get some bad quality retros or overhyped foams is disrespectful and unnecessary. Everyone always says they got a hook up or what not, but how many of you can actually claim to have put in effort to get them outside of money. It isn't always everything and not everyone can be bought.

its stupid though,  the company don't give a flying piss about them  and their blind to it.    i have hookups and connects in the company but i figured i would try and establish one local  considering i don't penny pinch and i always take care of them, my hookups love me when 50% weekends come around cuz they know i take good care of them and know the get down already so its never a problem or hassle.    if dude came at me respectful like i came at him and told me something like, " i don't wanna risk getting in trouble" i woulda been cool with it  but dude had a completely disrespectful attitude which was unnecessary.  im just sayin when i worked retail i did so much side stuff to make money cuz the pay sucked, i knew i was expendable, and i knew that while managers smile in your face if one thing goes wrong your gone.  I've established most of my hookups without having to use money but i put something in their pocket because i appreciate their help. i usually end up becoming friends with most of the hookups i establish as well.

I might be the only one checkin for those purple orange CB 34 so I should be good
laugh.gif

I'm gonna try to get my hands on those orange gray Lebrons maybe... I've even been eying those crazy hybrid pippens.. yall kno the ones I mean...

Only things i want/need:

Champs Socks
Neon AM 95
Jordan IV Silver Anniversarys
Maybe some of the air attack 95s and 2009s but that's bout it..

Prolly won't get anythin though..

exclusion list -
from what I remember

AM '09's

AM95's

Air Attack Pack

LTD's

Fusion 8

AJ 6 (Pistons)

Lebron Playoff joints

Flight 45's

Commander's

AF1's

YO! Yeah, hazel I got my confirmation maybe 20 mins after I typed that.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

What's good with this list? 45's and LTD's?
grin.gif
And Commanders = Carnivores?

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom