Employee Appreciation May 14-16!

Originally Posted by flatbush147

can a footlocker store locate a shoe and use the 50 percent discount on it? like for a cdp

Depends on what's going on with that division. A lot of times FTL and FTA have a bunch of items excluded fromdiscount. Last EA, Champs had the 15/8 and 11/12 excluded, but all others were good to go. As long as an item isn't excluded and it goes through if youtry to stock locate it, then you're good to go. $5 shipping if item is under $50 after discount and free shipping if over $50 after discount.

Has anyone seen the new Hypermax (wht/blk/yellow/blue) at any foolocker stores yet?...Havent seen em around here yet, just curious...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif

Please don't exclude CDP's!!! A customer just returned a 4/19 pack in my size and they just went on sale for $100!

dang..... im kind of broke right now. Anybody can help me out in the ATL area...... that is where i will be during this weekend.

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

that was fast.

Lol, not fast enough my brother. I was looking on the Footlocker Site and under the Zoom FP, it stated that they are available in the stores. Is the true andis there a SKU for them??
smile.gif

I heard it's confirmed. Preliminary exclusion list was Griffeys and Barkleys that come out this weekend. Then there were some weird exclusions like 993sand 498s. I guess we'll have something "official" as far as exclusions go by Thurs PM but there is DEFINATELY another EA.

HEY IF ANYONE GOT DEM SKU'S

JORDAN HARE1
CDP 3
AM CHILLI(DOUBT IN STOCK)

TY IF YALL DO COME THROUGH

Back
Top Bottom