Employee Appreciation May 14-16!

Originally Posted by CHUNGBOB89

*patiently waits for exclusion list*
even though i probably wont grab anything
>L< being low on funds.... and considering jumping out of the game
though i MIGHT want a pair of the "bred" am09s.

Originally Posted by thethrill909

When is the next F&F?
mcfly.jpg

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

zoomgp i love the pic in your profile!! sweet pic man

thank you very much. enjoy the 50, i might be holdin back cuzz i just copped the griffey volts, but... u never know lol

Originally Posted by encore2007

My DM has been telling us to be careful. Which means do what u want and don't be dumb.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
They always say that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
some Footlocker employees are crabs in a bucket
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh you again? . After all the tips and fees that this guy charges. It come out to 20% off only
laugh.gif
Might as well use the 30% Friend and family
after all the tips? you mean $10? your still mad I didnt hook you up with a straight 50% off, all you wanted to pay is the taxes and not even drop$10.
Dont come at me like that cuz you know what the deal was.

Fees? you didnt wanna pay shipping or drive 45 mins to pickup the shoes, what other fees are you speaking of?

Imma wait for your reply.

Lakersmets49ers where you at? See all the kids I deal with on NT
laugh.gif

IF YOUR BROKE STAY HOME.

By the way, the last 50% off I dealt with some guy named Frank (I forgot his sn)
He tipped $20 like it was nothing, I offered to give em his change but he said keep it.

After $10 tip, paypal fees and shipping of course youll only end up saving 25/30% off, add all three and its approx $27 depending on the shipping costs.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

If you need a hookup pm me, be ready to tip my friend and dont be cheap

NO FLAKERS. PAYPAL only.

ill ship out to whoever
smh you again? . After all the tips and fees that this guy charges. It come out to 20% off only
laugh.gif
Might as well use the 30% Friend and family

Back when the ZK3's first dropped, I asked this dude about a hookup and he told me $110 when retail for the kicks were $130...I know we're both inSoCal so there wouldn't have been any shipping involved. Even with a $10 tip the math on that one didn't add up to me...but get your money dude Iain't mad at you

After $10 tip, paypal fees and shipping of course youll only end up saving 25/30% off, add all three and its approx $27 depending on the shipping costs.
This much is true.
But you have to remember: most people want something for nothing.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

This much is true.
But you have to remember: most people want something for nothing.
smh.gif

aint that the truth.

truthfully i wouldn't even bother hooking anyone up besides my friends even though i have a fair share of hookups around the area, because people are toopicky and don't understand how things work, then they don't wanna compensate properly for me making time out of my schedule to take care of them.

YO!
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by encore2007

My DM has been telling us to be careful. Which means do what u want and don't be dumb.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
They always say that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

True... but this is feeling like a trap. Up the limit; 2 in 3 weeks? They trying to catch you #%#!% slippin'
smh.gif

Exclusion list:

qrddf9.jpg

DF!!!

have those 95s listed hit stores yet. my footlocker and footaction doesnt have either. im not going to buy anything this EA but i would like to have both ofthose 95s

It is confirmed, $3000 spending limit AFTER discount, and exclusions are
-Multiple offers
-grey/red airmax 97
-all KOBE's
-2 different Airmax 95's (orange and some other color)
I think their was 1 or 2 more things, but it IS good on Airforces, dunks, and Jay's.

seeing as i just got the Griffeys Volts i doubt i will cop anything this 50%. maybe some more Nike tees. thats bout it. and/or a fitted or too

I am in NYC willing to travel to NJ as well
and I am willing to tip $10-20 a shoe depends on hookup
I have plenty of cash to spend ... let's just put it that way.. and I am very reliable
looking for
hares size 10 and smaller
Griffeys any size
14/9
4/19
I have some hookups already just looking for more if anybody wants to make some cash
let me know

Good looks, my cash is finally right when this is going down, definitely looking to cop a few pairs..

On a side note, are those grey/orange AM95s the "safety oranges"?

Back
Top Bottom