Employee Appreciation May 14-16!

i can only imagine how much employees are getting hit up right now...eh, oh well thats a plus next to getting a tip. anyone willing to hook up in ATL404/678/770 area?? hit me!

anyones stores still have any of the CDPs that are on sale? I tip really good!
wink.gif

ACBboyz84, you got something to say now?

NTers went in on you and all the broke kids on here that wanna act cheap.

Funny thing is I already had the pair of kicks in his size that he wanted a few days before the sale and he still flaked.

yeah the company is definitely cracking down, but whatever.
since HOH seems to be a go, can anyone help me with the black "earth day" MVPs in a 10?
You'll definitely get some extra for helping me out, or I can posibly help you with something from swoosh.
LMK, thanks.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

Will is ronnie the brolic bald black dude or the taller dude wit the crazy hair...

Ronnie is the stores G.M, thanks for reading
smh.gif

How does saying he's the GM give any indication on what he LOOKS like??

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

Will is ronnie the brolic bald black dude or the taller dude wit the crazy hair...

Ronnie is the stores G.M, thanks for reading
smh.gif

i guess you were suppose to read between the lines and use the secret decoder to read the invisible type print...its will we are talking about.haha jk!

Originally Posted by SoleMan

Is this for FNL too?
No only footlocker, inc- FA, Champs , FL

i can hook up any NTers in the 352(except for gator fans
laugh.gif
) with the 50 sat- 200$ max - i dunno if i am get anything yet-- still trying to get the SKU forthe blue/white 2009 max+ , but i don't think FL is getting this color either
smh.gif

anybody know where i can find a white g shock but the round face one not the one pictured above, the other model anywhere in nyc anybody willin to hook up iwill add a lil more$$$$

i guess you were suppose to read between the lines and use the secret decoder to read the invisible type print...its will we are talking about. haha jk!

I thought common sense was in effect, I clearly see it is not, so let me elaborate.
ask any worker in the store who the GM is. Hope that answers the secret mystery for now. Until next week folks, stay tuned!!
laugh.gif

I'm on broke mode right now i cant get anything.
I'm so sad right now I wanted the 8/15 pack ( really just the 8s, sell the 15s) cuz its been almost a year on the rack
and I get the feeling that when the next 1 comes around they'll be gone
Was potentially thinking about a RT1, Hare 1 or Batman LBJVI puchase but It looks like I have to be patient....

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Anybody's store still happen to have Freshwater 95s in stock Sz 8? My direct deposit will be in by Friday 12am & im in NY btw.
nerd.gif
I'm ready now, nobody willing to hook it up?

I just want Jordan socks and a another windy.
If u want the hook up. just drop by your local store and be cool for once, seriously.

i guess you were suppose to read between the lines and use the secret decoder to read the invisible type print...its will we are talking about. haha jk!

I thought common sense was in effect, I clearly see it is not, so let me elaborate.
ask any worker in the store who the GM is. Hope that answers the secret mystery for now. Until next week folks, stay tuned!!
laugh.gif

haha i was just being sarcastic will. but yea asking would have been my guess...haha i was just messing with the secret decoder. but yea askingfor the gm would have shined light, i guess he was hoping for what he was wearing the day he was going in as well or a sketch drawing or something. plus dontemployees wear name tags? so i didnt think it was that hard either.

^^^^people reading these forums need 2 go 2 their local spot and be cool for once. Just inquire at your local spot!!

Funny thing is after giving employees $3,000 budget this month, and $3,000 last month, they barely make $2,000 a month and don't get paid this weekend.

Footlocker is a joke.

Damn my money wasnt right for the last one or this one...Im gonna have to put some stuff in lay away again

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Back when the ZK3's first dropped, I asked this dude about a hookup and he told me $110 when retail for the kicks were $130...I know we're both in SoCal so there wouldn't have been any shipping involved. Even with a $10 tip the math on that one didn't add up to me...but get your money dude I ain't mad at you
I honestly dont remember that but $110 compared to $140 isnt bad unless you wanna pay retail then go ahead.

I'd much rather get in my car, drive 5 minutes to the mall and pay retail than drive all the way out to where ever just to save $30 for a"hookup"...

Now for a discount minus a $10 tip or whatever ain't bad...what's funny to me is how you start off by saying "be ready to tip my friend anddont be cheap"...like who do you know asks for a tip and says something like that. Idon't mind tipping for anyone going out of their way to do something me, but I wouldn't give a dime to a person who serious had that type of attitude.

And I'm not one of those "cheap kids" on this site that you might be referring to. I'm a grown man with my own house, car, paid bills,etc...I can afford retail, but nothing wrong with getting a hookup every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom