Employee Appreciation May 14-16!

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

wait is this discount for employee only??

or is it also for reg. customers?

[h3]Employee Appreciation May 14-16![/h3]

smh.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Champs is the best when it comes to fitteds.

You read it first on NT
pimp.gif

and here a confession from a former lids employee. if you want to increase your choices of hats you want, get authentic mlb hats during the 50% take them tolids and exchange them for whatever you want in lids. both champs and lids use the same default price tag skus for their authentic mlb on field hats.

i went to a local champs store today
offered tip and asked for the discount

got denied

what a fail

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

You read it first on NT
pimp.gif
and here a confession from a former lids employee. if you want to increase your choices of hats you want, get authentic mlb hats during the 50% take them to lids and exchange them for whatever you want in lids. both champs and lids use the same default price tag skus for their authentic mlb on field hats.
I respect where u are coming from but lids in NYC does not carry Windy City logos being that I only collect jays
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

How much is a fair price for pick up of Lebron Soldiers IIIs with 50 off? 70 dollars?

laugh.gif
Hope you're not serious the shoes cost 110 off the jump before taxes.
That's what I was thinking. After the 50% they are still $55
laugh.gif
When I got the POP Soldier III, I gave the dude 20 for his troubles. I wasn't at my normal store and I basically just asked what was up with his 50% and hetook care of me
pimp.gif

Funny thing as I walked into the FTL around my way today. I see 2 guys giving someone the 50% discount and they let the guy keep the receipt (whenever I havedone the transactions the guys want to keep the receipt to make it like they did buy the stuff), and he paid with a credit card.

I heard them over at the register...
"You can give him the receipt"
"You sure I can?"
"Yeah it doesn't matter"

30 sec later after reading the receipt and rules more in depth im guessing...

"Man I dont think we were supposed to let him use his credit card, I think it was supposed to be done with cash so it wont look like I gave my discountaway"
"Yea I after I think about it, I think so too...Oh well, it will be ok"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Noob

got denied

what a fail

That's messed up.
devil.gif
It's not hard at all.
nerd.gif
Maybe they thought your a herb.
eyes.gif
I got my little man the white 2.5
pimp.gif

Copped the miami heat penny 2's and the camo dunk high premuims for 50 off. My boy could only do the air max 95's for 30 off, came to $101 so I'mnot complaining. 2 pairs of jordan shorts and a windbreaker also. I love this sale!

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

got denied

what a fail

laugh.gif
I worry about that too thats why I never have asked for theirdiscount.

In my area it seems like they wont do it because I sometimes try to chop it up with them but it never seems to get on that level where you know they'll doit. But it seems when I dont want to buy anything, I always get a guy wants to be friendly and would hook it up.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

You read it first on NT
pimp.gif
and here a confession from a former lids employee. if you want to increase your choices of hats you want, get authentic mlb hats during the 50% take them to lids and exchange them for whatever you want in lids. both champs and lids use the same default price tag skus for their authentic mlb on field hats.
I respect where u are coming from but lids in NYC does not carry Windy City logos being that I only collect jays
frown.gif

laugh.gif
truthfully lids sucks when it comes to stuff like that but you canget some decent mlb fashion hats and whatever authentic hats you want that way. i'm just putting it out there because lids has to be one of the easiestcompanies you can get over on. hell i used to keep customers receipts when they would pay with cash and buy hats at champs during 50% weekends exchange thosehats at lids for the hat that was on the receipt and have my girl or my brother return the hat at lids and get me the money.

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

Originally Posted by Noob

got denied

what a fail

That's messed up.
devil.gif
It's not hard at all.
nerd.gif
Maybe they thought your a herb.
eyes.gif
I got my little man the white 2.5
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
dude tried to be hesitant at first when i was at a spot i neverbeen to before, i went to a footlocker in huntington park, i could tell the employee who took care of me was a dude who is force fed everything he heres. iwent in he tried to hype me up on some fusions
laugh.gif
he had this look onhis face when i was like na son i don't believe in wearing fusions but whats excluded on the 50%? he tried to deny they were having a 50% at first but itold him these exact words and it worked and now i got a new hookup,

"im not tryin to get you in trouble and i'm not expectin nothing for free. i know the deal already, i gotta pay cash only and ill wait outside whileyou get my stuff, if you can take your break ill give you the money get my stuff and after that we'll go get something to eat and it's on me, and forthe record i aint no secret shopper either"

after that dude was cool, and i ended up getting an extra pair of penny ii's 3 pairs of shoes for my son and some jordan shorts, when it came time to takecare of him all he wanted was 2 mc chickens from mcdonalds
laugh.gif
i felt badbecause thats all he wanted and when i offered to give him $10 as well he didn't want it but he said to come by there whenever they have 50% weekends andhe would take care of me.

My pick ups

Using my Connects to the full Advatange, yall can say i went it

And mister freindly yea i meant 2 put 55, i miscalculated my bad lol

I wish there was more for me on 50%s
frown.gif

Regardless I want 2 thank lakersmets49ers for hispost on this thread, you have definitely educated me.
However could you not double post back 2 back while quoting the Rivera's, it is distasteful.

Dam not a single thing this 50...got caught up with moving and games all weekend...next time

Back
Top Bottom