ESPN 30 For 30 marathon.. ON ESPNU NOW

dontsteponmyshoes

Supporter
I think i may be one of like 12 people with this channel, hell I didnt even know I had it but anyways they are having a 30 for 30 marathon. The Ricky Williams one is on right now.

I think i may be one of like 12 people with this channel, hell I didnt even know I had it but anyways they are having a 30 for 30 marathon. The Ricky Williams one is on right now.

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ me not having ESPNU.

I have it. I wish they didn't have these large gaps in between the shows. The 1st one air early October, and they're only on 15.

I have it. I wish they didn't have these large gaps in between the shows. The 1st one air early October, and they're only on 15.

I dont know. Only way I even knew I had this channel is cause I sat on the remote and the channel changed. The one on The U was just ending and then Ricky 1 came on. Im sure they've been showing them all day cause theres still a few more on tonight.

I dont know. Only way I even knew I had this channel is cause I sat on the remote and the channel changed. The one on The U was just ending and then Ricky 1 came on. Im sure they've been showing them all day cause theres still a few more on tonight.

I was pissed when Cablevision snatched ESPN Classic for ESPN U on the low a couple months ago. But this is making up for it...a little.

I was pissed when Cablevision snatched ESPN Classic for ESPN U on the low a couple months ago. But this is making up for it...a little.

Was just able to catch most of "The U" the other day and the Ricky Williams one. I wish they showed these more often or had them on dvd somewhere.

I'm still trying to cath the OJ one

Was just able to catch most of "The U" the other day and the Ricky Williams one. I wish they showed these more often or had them on dvd somewhere.

I'm still trying to cath the OJ one

Back
Top Bottom