Ever Fell like just Shuting Down?

i do it once a week...i work two jobs so those day or days that i am off from my both jobs i don't pick up my phone, answer text or aim...i usually justget up in the morning play with my pup and do whatever i need to do that day its a great feeling!

co-sign to that...if it were that easy id take a month off with just me time and
smokin.gif
for those 30 days

Was thinkin bout this yesterday. Was thinkin bout savin 2 checks a month and on every other just fly to random spots for the Weekend but I
laugh.gif
'd it off after.

Cannot wait to start my 2nd job soon as my background check clears. The quicker I work the faster I have enough to move out and start school in LA, eventhough I wont be able to have enough for School/Apartment until a year and a half.
smh.gif

I needa get outta here. 'Till then I got a campin trip next month to look foward to with my friends.
pimp.gif

All the time.

The only time I really do is when I'm going crazy with family problems or whatever problems I got. I just rent a hotel/motel for the night and just chill.

I feel like that everyday bro.I have money,a girl,family and a lot of friends but for some reason i feel like crap inside and just want to get away from all ofit.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

I feel like that everyday bro.I have money,a girl,family and a lot of friends but for some reason i feel like crap inside and just want to get away from all of it.

i feel the same way
embarassed.gif

Sometimes, things sometimes make me too stressful, but I mean we all have to deal with stress so yeah......

Would be nice just to have a week and worry about nothing.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Learn how to spell
laugh.gif

"shuting down"... oh yeah?

Whenever I'm stressed like that I fantasize about traveling East and finding a Kung Fu temple where I train to become the fiercest warrior in thewoooooooooooooooorld, but I'm so at peace that I don't even want to fight anyone and never leave the temple.

Back
Top Bottom