Ever had a threesome/want to?

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

Done it with a girl i was dating back in college. her girl wanted to be with a chick, and my girl was bi and i asked if she would wanna just make a 3. she was down, her girl was down

all i can say it was unforgettable.. both times

wink-o.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lol... Dave Chappelle Cannot wink... homie closed  both his eyes and then kinda opened one of them

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

Done it with a girl i was dating back in college. her girl wanted to be with a chick, and my girl was bi and i asked if she would wanna just make a 3. she was down, her girl was down

all i can say it was unforgettable.. both times

wink-o.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lol... Dave Chappelle Cannot wink... homie closed  both his eyes and then kinda opened one of them

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Overrated experience. More of a mental pleasure than physical.

2 girls waiting for you to twist them all up for everyone to be satisfied all at once is...something else. Awkward until everyone is positioned well.

Judge me.
couldnt have said it better myself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Overrated experience. More of a mental pleasure than physical.

2 girls waiting for you to twist them all up for everyone to be satisfied all at once is...something else. Awkward until everyone is positioned well.

Judge me.
couldnt have said it better myself
laugh.gif

wouldnt be worth the hassle if ya girl is one of those jealous types..

...other than that.....

wouldnt be worth the hassle if ya girl is one of those jealous types..

...other than that.....

did it and it was awesome accomplishment, but like others have said, 1 girl is more than enough

did it and it was awesome accomplishment, but like others have said, 1 girl is more than enough

I have and well it was pretty awesome,

Me and my boys were throwing a party at my pad and and i was with my girl at the time who kept claiming she was down but never did anything about it and well i'd lost all hope
30t6p3b.gif
but turned out that night her i guess average looking typical ditzy white friend was at the party and they were both a bit tipsy and they start touching each other and kissin a little bit and i'm sittin there like
eek.gif
and they both look at me and i get that Kevin Hart "Its about to go down!" feeling coming over me. So we go up stairs and get in my room and well it only got better.

It was awkward at first cause honestly its like a dream come true i was standing there like, "$%&! theres to nekked woman in my bed right now!" but after like 30 seconds i got over it and things start to get good i got the double dome
pimp.gif
and i start feeling like the man but then it was time to do the work and after like 5 min i start to feel very VERY tired having to deal with two girls there at once is a lot to take on but like others have said the only real problem your gunna be having is trying to keep them both occupied before one gets bored or feels left out and your $%&($#. All in all, its a cool experience i would do it again if i had the chance, but i must add the dopest feeling honestly is waking up next to, two nekked woman in your bed in the morning
pimp.gif

Cliffnotes:

- Girl and her friends were tipsy
- And It went down
pimp.gif

I have and well it was pretty awesome,

Me and my boys were throwing a party at my pad and and i was with my girl at the time who kept claiming she was down but never did anything about it and well i'd lost all hope
30t6p3b.gif
but turned out that night her i guess average looking typical ditzy white friend was at the party and they were both a bit tipsy and they start touching each other and kissin a little bit and i'm sittin there like
eek.gif
and they both look at me and i get that Kevin Hart "Its about to go down!" feeling coming over me. So we go up stairs and get in my room and well it only got better.

It was awkward at first cause honestly its like a dream come true i was standing there like, "$%&! theres to nekked woman in my bed right now!" but after like 30 seconds i got over it and things start to get good i got the double dome
pimp.gif
and i start feeling like the man but then it was time to do the work and after like 5 min i start to feel very VERY tired having to deal with two girls there at once is a lot to take on but like others have said the only real problem your gunna be having is trying to keep them both occupied before one gets bored or feels left out and your $%&($#. All in all, its a cool experience i would do it again if i had the chance, but i must add the dopest feeling honestly is waking up next to, two nekked woman in your bed in the morning
pimp.gif

Cliffnotes:

- Girl and her friends were tipsy
- And It went down
pimp.gif

Happened twice with two different sets of chicks. It was cool. Both times it happens unexpectantly , all the participants were above avg chicks so I'm cool with it...

I need two fat chicks to get it popping , Lol

Happened twice with two different sets of chicks. It was cool. Both times it happens unexpectantly , all the participants were above avg chicks so I'm cool with it...

I need two fat chicks to get it popping , Lol

I honestly feel like the excitement X nervousness X visuals X feeling of two women at the same time will make me bust in no time, I'll save myself the embarrassment
roll.gif
I'll probably end up a cheerleader back in the stands..

About that life, I'm not.

I honestly feel like the excitement X nervousness X visuals X feeling of two women at the same time will make me bust in no time, I'll save myself the embarrassment
roll.gif
I'll probably end up a cheerleader back in the stands..

About that life, I'm not.

grin.gif
tired.gif

I turned one down from my old JO. She was jealous and had issues so i didnt want to get any extra headaches.

grin.gif
tired.gif

I turned one down from my old JO. She was jealous and had issues so i didnt want to get any extra headaches.

Yes, 3 times, twice with the same girls, the other with one of the girls from the previous time and some colombian shorty. The last one though my friend joined in so it was more of a 2 on 2.

Yes, 3 times, twice with the same girls, the other with one of the girls from the previous time and some colombian shorty. The last one though my friend joined in so it was more of a 2 on 2.

With the girl I was dating and her friend--who was my boy's serious ex-gf. Best night of my life.

With the girl I was dating and her friend--who was my boy's serious ex-gf. Best night of my life.

Back
Top Bottom