ever walked out of a movie? (watchment sucked)

that new willy wonka

movie sucked, didn't feel good, and my girl's ex sat behind us and kept throwin candy at us like a $%$@%% 13 year old

i was about to walk out on watchmen the other night. but fell asleep before i had a chance. worst movie ever.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

that new willy wonka

movie sucked, didn't feel good, and my girl's ex sat behind us and kept throwin candy at us like a $%$@%% 13 year old
No fight??

I would have been thrown out if that was me.... jumped seats and laid the smack down on dude.

Thats if the popcorn touched me

Daddy Day Care.
sick.gif

The latest Mummy movie.

Was Watchmen really that bad?

I want to see it, but I hear it's almost 3 hours long.

The Dark Knight
Slumdog Millionaire
The Wrestler
Shawshank Redemption
The Departed
American Beauty
The Green Mile

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]That guru movie....too many dry jokes to handle in 1 sitting...god damn MTV was pimping that movielike it was greatness[/color]
laugh.gif

I know it's all opinion but the people that walked out of watchmen, do you know anything about the graphic novel or any of the characters?

i just watched watchmen today...it was so boring
i fell asleep for like 20 minutes before my friend woke me up

Vanilla Sky...straight garbage.

Also, the Lord of the Rings... (people really think elf doods surfing down stairs and shooting arrows is that badass?)

The Fifth Element, fell asleep then my dad woke me and brother up then we proceeded towards the exits.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

I know it's all opinion but the people that walked out of watchmen, do you know anything about the graphic novel or any of the characters?
What difference does it make ?

Back
Top Bottom