Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by J23Diego

This phone is overrated

iPhone > Blackberry > any other phone
laugh.gif
roll.gif
oh shiiii 
laugh.gif

dont worry. apple will find someway to dominate the world...but it sucks that this phone is on sprint. I have heard that they don't have the best network

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by derventa

Looks amazing. ..

However, Few points:
  • I overclocked my Motorola Droid to 1.2Ghz..So other than extra RAM and a few other goodies, my droid > this.
  • Verizon > Sprint.
  • Some .02......android > Iphone OS...
    roll.gif
    roll.gif
    ..can't even handle two tasks at the same time
laugh.gif
Like you won't be able to overclock this?
grin.gif
True but the point is, my modded droid has a more processing power than the stock evo...until we're able to full version of photoshop or vegas pro, we really don't need anything higher than 1ghz...
ohwell.gif

soooo, no love for Chicago on the 4G tip Sprint? We the 3rd biggest in the country!

but that phone is beasty tho

Looks amazing. ..

However, Few points:
  • I overclocked my Motorola Droid to 1.2Ghz..So other than extra RAM and a few other goodies, my droid > this.
  • Verizon > Sprint.
    roll.gif
    roll.gif

This phone is overrated

Please elaborate on what your iPhone(3 generations in) is capable of that my droid isn't(1 generation)

was your droid stable at 1.2GHz? 24 hour stable? or did u just do it for the sake of trying it? my droid could use a speed bump.

and i hope dude is just trolling with this iphone > all others nonsense. or else apple really has him brainwashed.

and like i said, webOS is king OS.. it just needs the following that android and apple has when it comes to developers.. and new hardware.

one thing i dislike about android is the 3-4 version of it out there. they should all be up to date (well, if the hardware allows it) and not have phones still coming out with 1.5

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Looks amazing. ..

However, Few points:
  • Verizon > Sprint.
    roll.gif
    roll.gif

This phone is overrated

Please elaborate on what your iPhone(3 generations in) is capable of that my droid isn't(1 generation)

was your droid stable at 1.2GHz? 24 hour stable? or did u just do it for the sake of trying it? my droid could use a speed bump.

Pretty stable, relative risk of bricking your phone....more information how root/hack/tether/OC your droid.

http://www.droidforums.ne...-boot-animation-etc.html

54. You can now overclock yourdroid to at least 1200mHz (1.2gHz) at all times (depending what kernelyou use), or you can set certain conditions by going to profiles >enable profiles and then setting the conditions and checkmarks for thevarious profiles you want to use. To see information on my CPU/batterytemps test results, click here. If you are still having issues, go here: Please read this before you ask about SetCPU! .

and like i said, webOS is king OS.. it just needs the following that android and apple has when it comes to developers.. and new hardware.

People really have no idea how nice webOS is. Its amazing.

webos is cool, im using it now, but this joint needs some serious updating...android is better point blank, webos barely got developers, sadly this OS system will die if palm dont do something.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

*Waits for the iPhone stans*
Sprint won, HTC Lost. 
If this phone was on ATT, i would think about considering leaving the iphone for it. but its not, so i guess its whatever? 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

it looks like a really good phone though, i want to play around with one. 

ohyeah, and i guess ill say what you guys have been waiting for... the iphone is still better. 
laugh.gif

let the games continue
tongue.gif
wink.gif

ohyeah, and whoever said webOS would be monster on this phone, i agree. palm is that company that has the idea, but executes it horribly. PalmOS is pretty much seen in every modern day OS now. 

go look at the treo650's UI and then take a look at andoird software and the iphone software. everyone took their home screen from Palm. 

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

*Waits for the iPhone stans*
Sprint won, HTC Lost. 
If this phone was on ATT, i would think about considering leaving the iphone for it. but its not, so i guess its whatever? 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

it looks like a really good phone though, i want to play around with one. 

ohyeah, and i guess ill say what you guys have been waiting for... the iphone is still better. 
laugh.gif

let the games continue
tongue.gif
wink.gif

ohyeah, and whoever said webOS would be monster on this phone, i agree. palm is that company that has the idea, but executes it horribly. PalmOS is pretty much seen in every modern day OS now. 

go look at the treo650's UI and then take a look at andoird software and the iphone software. everyone took their home screen from Palm. 
Like Apple would have allowed AT&T to get this phone w/o some dumbing down
laugh.gif

HTC is still winning though.
pimp.gif

This phone would be better suited on a bigger network with LTE instead. (AT&T/verizon).

I can't wait to see the prices on data plans when this hits. Dudes gonna need to be #%++%+!@ gold bricks every month.
laugh.gif

Glad I'm locked in my 3GS contract till 2011. That's when the dual core android phones and the A4 model iPhones will be out.
pimp.gif

don't understand all this "sprint sucks" "sprint isn't good" stuff. Never had any problems with my service or customer service for the time I've been with them and they're cheaper than the other carriers. Anyway can't wait til this phone comes in the summer
pimp.gif
. perfect timing for me.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

don't understand all this "sprint sucks" "sprint isn't good" stuff. Never had any problems with my service or customer service for the time I've been with them and they're cheaper than the other carriers. Anyway can't wait til this phone comes in the summer
pimp.gif
. perfect timing for me.

+1 They have been fantastic for me.

As a current iPhone owner, jumping ship to HTC, I love this thread. iPhone feels ancient after seeing HD2, Desire and Evo.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

pimp.gif
. perfect timing for me.

same here. I never had dropped call, cheap service. I guess it depends on the area you live in.

Back
Top Bottom