eww

Ladies and gentlemen I was on the internet and I stumbled across this man.Apperently he is the joker or should I say he was what bob kane based the joker design on and By god he is ugly.
28C024CB8A93B6CC23AA135A1EAFE.jpg

original-inspiration-for-the-joker.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen I was on the internet and I stumbled across this man.Apperently he is the joker or should I say he was what bob kane based the joker design on and By god he is ugly.
28C024CB8A93B6CC23AA135A1EAFE.jpg

original-inspiration-for-the-joker.jpg

well the inspriation came from when bob kane saw that actor in that specific movie and he looks insane

well the inspriation came from when bob kane saw that actor in that specific movie and he looks insane

SO you spent how many hours analyzing this man's sex appeal, then you made a thread about how you think he's ugly and with the thread title of ew?
Spoiler [+]
AYO

SO you spent how many hours analyzing this man's sex appeal, then you made a thread about how you think he's ugly and with the thread title of ew?
Spoiler [+]
AYO

The man who laughed starring Conrad veidt ( cesare in "the cabinet of Dr galigari.")

Phenomenal silent film. Have you even watched it? If you had you would understand how kane based joker off of gwynnplain.

The man who laughed starring Conrad veidt ( cesare in "the cabinet of Dr galigari.")

Phenomenal silent film. Have you even watched it? If you had you would understand how kane based joker off of gwynnplain.

Thats pretty interesting.

Haven't seen that particular film, but those B&W oldies movies are appreciated. All they had was acting, no CGI, explosions, even their 'sex appeal' actresses could act.

Thats pretty interesting.

Haven't seen that particular film, but those B&W oldies movies are appreciated. All they had was acting, no CGI, explosions, even their 'sex appeal' actresses could act.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Spoiler [+]
AYO
who said anything about hours

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Spoiler [+]
AYO
who said anything about hours

Back
Top Bottom