Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

What proof is there that he killed the innocent people? Just wondering. Since he won't see a trial, don't know if anything concrete came out to link those individuals to him.
he called them out in his manifesto.  i don't know what actual proof they have.  i don't even know if they found a body.  i might have to apologize to everyone in this thread....i've been railing against conspiracy theories but jeez how hard is it to identify a body?  what, this guy had two or more wallets on him for them to find everywhere he was?  what, did he have a lot of holes in his pants?  why'd they act like the house caught on fire from him or from their tear gas grenades if they intentionally set the fire?  what the **** is going on?  is every police force in california inept?  **** should have been cut an dry but nobody knows wtf is going on 
laugh.gif

What proof is there that he killed the innocent people? Just wondering. Since he won't see a trial, don't know if anything concrete came out to link those individuals to him.

Same can be said of the "proof" in his manifesto. See how that works?

Lol some of yall are hilarious. ...can some tell me one reason why the police would falsely identify the body as dorners?

Lol some of yall are hilarious. ...can some tell me one reason why the police would falsely identify the body as dorners?
a better question is, why won't they confirm it?  i can't think of any real reason they'd purposely lie about it but the buffoonery they've shown throughout this entire ordeal makes it very easy for me to believe they'd just assume it was him 
laugh.gif

Yes they did. Doesn't make them right. Doesn't make Dorner right. They both deserve to be punished. What's with all you fools choosing sides like only one can be wrong? :rofl:

They both deserve to be punished but only one side of the equation is ever punished, thats the problem. I think thats why he had so many supporters. For once the other side was punished no matter how unfairly or wrong it was

I hope that dude ain't dead bruh. I'm glad nobody else got killed though, including police. Because for all we know they're innocent too. All cops aren't dirty. On the same token though, that's waaaaay foul for them to obviously burn a building down, not knowing who was inside. :smh:

Like someone said earlier, this entire situation has proved him right about the LAPD and ther law enforcement agencies. From reports, it doesn't even sound like they tried to apprehend him, rather shower him with bullets and light his (alleged) body on for to cover their tracks. And again with this idiotic "we found his license in a barn that was too hot to enter for an hour, next to a charred body." It would have been more believable had they not even said that. And I guarantee that nothing even happens to the LAPD, even though they shot 3 people in an attempt to silence an ALLEGED murderer, who didn't even have any evidence linking him to the murder scene.

This world we live in, b. Martial Law is on it's way :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Same can be said of the "proof" in his manifesto. See how that works?

No I do not. Please explain how his detailed and concise manifesto which is corroborated by actual facts is the same thing as an "alleged" murder. The LAPD Chief admitted reopening the investigation into Dorner's complaints.

I googled and the "proof" is that the officer whose kid it was received a call that was allegedly from Dorner that was traced to Vancouver. A phone call enough?

It amazes me how such a "monster" let the 2 cleaning ladies live, when he could've easily killed them, stuffed them in the basement of the cabin and they would've never been able to report their car stolen.

People are trying SO hard to validate Dorner's actions. :lol:

"But he let the cleaning ladies live!"

"But but but .... he had a chance to rape Monica Quan before he killed her, but he DIDN"T"

Team Dorner :stoneface:

his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.his name was Christopher Dorner.

People are trying SO hard to validate Dorner's actions. :lol:

"But he let the cleaning ladies live!"

"But but but .... he had a chance to rape Monica Quan before he killed her, but he DIDN"T"

Team Dorner :stoneface:

Nobody's talking to you, yet you keep quoting my same post and responding to it.

Go outside and do something with your life.

Dorner did the wrong thing for the right reason

RIP to ALL the dead but the LAPD caused this problem

Back
Top Bottom