Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

Why can't they film? Wouldn't they cut the electricity in the house anyways so he can't watch the news.
No more filming so if dude gives up the cops can gun him down and no due process,
I hope so

The actual reason is so that he wont be able to see everyone's location on TV.
Bruh he in a shoot out with the cops on tv how would he have time to change the channel

Why you gotta change the channel if its already on the channel?

they cant tear gas him, he has those tanks of oxygen with him..

this will drag out..

all the roads up to big bear are closed.

So Dorner is mentally diseased? Is this factual information?
roll.gif

Twitter is awesome

Can someone update me. What did this guy really do? Don't feel like reading this whole thread. How come I see "no matter what happens, Dorner is still a hero" on Facebook?

This dude probably got Cop/SWAT uniforms too so he'll just disguise as them.

If they have confirmed reports he's in this cabin, Obama should just green light a Drone hell fire missile and get this over with.

imagine if dude isn't in there and it's some 2fast 2furious type stuff with someone else in there 
mean.gif

I feel like dorner is gonna get a couple more cops then off himself.. Is this cabin the same one he was in prior to the shootout?

If so dude might have explosives in the area..

This dude probably got Cop/SWAT uniforms too so he'll just disguise as them.

If they have confirmed reports he's in this cabin, Obama should just green light a Drone hell fire missile and get this over with.

Or just go the Hannibal lecter status

now they saying he got hostages
Yup

Reporting it's a couple.
Naw, I think he HAD hostages up until earlier today.  He dipped in their truck, which had almost no gas in it.  He was spotted by Fish & Game driving the truck, got out the truck and exchanged fire with them.  

I'm not sure if he got back in the truck and then it ran out of gas, which led him to the cabin he's in now.  Or maybe the initial shootout with Fish & Game happened right there outside the cabin.  

he threw smoke grenades when he was retreating into the cabin..

this is all types of messed up, how in the hell are they going to let this dude leave with him having all this ish at his disposal, after they fired him they shouldve gone to his house and gotten rid of all his weapons and whatever else he had, obviously this dude is mentally unstable.

That much gunfire and the guy is still alive, was able to get back in a car and flee to another cabin? Naw something ain't right. What if they killed him days ago and just setting this up? Or they found his body cause he offed himself and they want to make it seem like the good guys caught him.

Back
Top Bottom