Exclusive Retro 3 Via Flight Club?

I was looking through the flight club, and a I see a picture of what appears to be the back of the Retro 3's. Is this a hint of what's to come or justa tease? I sure hope they're releasing some more 3's because my collection was stolen and the 3's are my favorite Jordan's.

yea no one knows what that's all about, I would guess there will be some flight club 3s in the future
edit: 1600
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Oh.... I'm hoping the Black/Cement or White/Cement III's are released sometime this year. Maybe in the pack with the XX's or via Flight Club.

i have a feeling it will b the black/cement III's..not too sure though..

Damn, another invite thread. Oh well, I sure hope the Black/Cement 3's drop this year.

erm ...

i doubt that a pair of IIIs will drop before this years over , if they do I'm all for it of course
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DTRT

I was looking through the flight club, and a I see a picture of what appears to be the back of the Retro 3's. Is this a hint of what's to come or just a tease? I sure hope they're releasing some more 3's because my collection was stolen and the 3's are my favorite Jordan's.
Yo Who Stole Your Collection?
eek.gif
. Thats Something You Just Dont DoTo Somebody
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SeRveJaYs4JaYs

Originally Posted by DTRT

I was looking through the flight club, and a I see a picture of what appears to be the back of the Retro 3's. Is this a hint of what's to come or just a tease? I sure hope they're releasing some more 3's because my collection was stolen and the 3's are my favorite Jordan's.
Yo Who Stole Your Collection?
eek.gif
. Thats Something You Just Dont Do To Somebody
smh.gif
I'm sure if he knew, he would get it back.
nerd.gif

At the beginning of the school year some dudes broke in my house and stole all my shoes, clothes, and my PS3. I was heated, but all you can do is jump back onyour feet and start over. Luckily these Packages are coming out this year and the Flight Club is dropping exclusives so I should be able to recover fairlyquickly.

Back
Top Bottom