F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

6 wins in 7 for Lewis. He's on fire.
Just need another Merc 1-2 to wrap the title up.

I don't get Sebastian's thinking, knowing that it was Verstappen ahead, he should've waited and jumped him in the pits.
I guess his eyes were on second place if he could've dispatched Verstappen quickly.

Speaking of Verstappen, I don't get his comments about Kimi should've waitied for him. It's a race, there's no waiting.

Leclerc on Magnussen was Hilarious!

Max is fun to watch, but some of his "logic" is just down to pure arrogance. The kid needs to get his head right and learn. He pretty much forced Kimi off.

Dude is 6"2
Good to see more tall drivers in F1.

I don't follow F2 or the other series but I've always heard good things. Hopefully Ocon takes the other Williams seat and so we can slowly eradicate the paid drivers.

The racing in F2 is actually really good. I've been trying to watch as much as I can, when we get it. Naturally, I'm a Lando fan, but George has been really impressive and consistent... and deserves the F2 title.

Ocon's in a different part of his career vs Russell, but still surprised he hasn't gotten a seat. I guess that Merc-baggage really screwed him over.

Very happy for George! I don’t watch F2 often, but it’s good sport.

Sinner Sinner because of Mercedes I’m Team Russell. Could be a nice rivalry :lol: :tongue:

Ocon does not really need a seat in a (unfortunately) slow car like the Williams. He has already proven his talent.
I’m sure that Ocon will replace Bottas after next season.

Good for him.
I hope he sees success there.

As bad as I think he was in F1, it wasn't entirely his fault.

Yes Lewis!
Wow, this was intense.

Very unfortunate for Max. But it’s quiet ironic, that the reason we got the extra curbs, is suffering from them

Missed Q cuz of the time difference, but just saw the highlights. Welp. Stoff just doesn't have it... again. Gonna be tough watching these Mac's for the remainder of the season.

Ferrari made it closer than expected.

is the race not being shown live? Trying to look for it on xfinity but the guide is only showing me the replay later on tonight at 7:30pm

Would be dope to see Kimi take it, but expecting Lewis to overtake him and ride it home

is the race not being shown live? Trying to look for it on xfinity but the guide is only showing me the replay later on tonight at 7:30pm

ESPN

Nice Kimi! Great!

Good result for Lewis. P7 next week and it’s official

But: Vettel :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I don’t even know what to say about him anymore. It’s like comedy

Back
Top Bottom