F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Hope he enjoys that seat and all the Mercedes spare parts it comes with. Do you think he’ll direct his complaints to papa Stroll, or Toto directly?
Yea that would definitely be an interesting dynamic given his more lackadaisical attitude the last year or so :lol:. Still think he'd be better served taking a sabbatical next year ala Alonso personally before deciding who to continue with if he does want to continue.

Maybe doing a Le Mans or something else might reenergize his fire cause he looks like he's just going through the motions right now on top of all the clear frustration

Ee_SjDMXoAEeyEC

🔥

His spin didn't help, but that strategy with a 10L stint on a new set of C2's, followed by a 20L stint on used C3's was really weird.

And then afterwards they both took shots at each other. Getting ugly.

It's just pure apathy at this point. I don't think Ferrari care at all at this point but at least they're offering him a new chassis.

Compilation video of Vettel spinning soon about to become a documentary. :lol:
It's almost guaranteed at this point.

Strategy was nonsense.
But Vettel deserves blame for his spin as well

Compilation video of Vettel spinning soon about to become a documentary. :lol:
It's almost guaranteed at this point.

he should trademark it, since Ric already uses it as a term :lol:

Strategy was nonsense.
But Vettel deserves blame for his spin as well

he should trademark it, since Ric already uses it as a term :lol:

I didn't get what you meant until now when I just read Ricciardo saying he had a "Seb Spin"

Of all the things to be known for :lol:

very nice! How is the fit/look compared to last years cap? I wonder, because they promote it as
"Brand new 5 panel ‘camper’ style"

I like last years better compared to this one, last year seemed more of an arch-like fit “dad hat” style. But still had some structure when I wore it.

The 2020 ones are as advertised “5 panel camp hats”. I don’t mind them but I preferred if they go back to a straight bill SnapBack ones again.
new Spain GP hat

141101082603_pp_01_image.jpg

I’ll buy hahahahaha. I like how these colors aren’t on any older style/GP race hats. Lewis keeps the colors fresh.

FIA looking to ban quali engine modes.

Sounds pretty dumb to me even though I'm not an expert.

Good to see him healthy.
Let's see what he can do with the tyres and the hot temps.

I feel like he's behind everyone in understanding what happened last weekend.

Back
Top Bottom