F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

'How about we focus on our own race and stop worrying about Lewis ok? We're already clearly slower on the softs'

'Get your head down Max please'

Gotta love Max's candor man :rofl:,might be whiny/petulant at times but dude is pure box office on the mic :lol:

Damn Charles's race might be over after engine failure :smh:

Ironic that their hopes for points today rest on Sebs shoulders after their strategy so far :lol:

Scuderia finding new ways to outdo themselves in terms of incompetence this season, complete shambles

They need to clean house badly

The team asking him if he wants to go until the end on his current set after he literally asked them 20 laps prior without an answer, his response:

20200816_102930.jpg

🤣 🤣

Great win by Hamilton, good call on staying off the softs.

Great drive by Seb. He’s correct in being frustrated with the team, whose approach seemed improvised. They should’ve asked him earlier so he could manage his tires better. Good on Seb to make it work anyway.

#BinottoOut more than ever. Ferrari gets the most F1 TV money, yet it can’t produce a car with more pace than Red Bull’s B team. This is a disgrace.

Max *****ing over the radio was the most entertaining thing about today’s race.

On to my personal favorite circuit, Spa :pimp:

Almost a Grand Slam for Lewis.
I know they could've made changes to improve their long run pace but I wasn't expecting that kind of pace against the Red Bulls. Dominant Performance.
What a difference a week makes. Merc engineers must be wizards at this point. I still don't know how roles reversed.

I don't know why Bottas made no impressions on Max with the softs and even on the first stint when Max's tyres were going off. It definitely wasn't the tyres because he popped in FL before pitting for new mediums.He must be terrible in traffic. Awful race for him

I'm liking what I see from Lance Stroll. Keep forgetting his 21 so he has time to improve.
Did Racing Point just get the 15 points and then some that the lost :lol:

Albon got lapped by Max. He shouldn't have been put on the hards but 2 sec a lap slower is too much

What an escape for Rossi. That could've been nasty.

That was so horrific. Actually made me feel sick when I saw it live. Naturally, Rossi was the most visibly shook. To miss, not one, but two flying bikes. Getting hit with one of those would have been terminal right there. Very lucky that one one was seriously injured.

Anyway. Meh race, but good to grab a few points. Carlos almost had Checo there with the penalty. Thought that Lando was gonna get Gasly towards the end there cuz he was oh so close, but it looked like he just didn't have the traction coming out onto the main straight. Thank goodness we don't have a Barca double-header.

Also genuinely happy for Seb. Had a good race despite Ferrari's awful decision-making.

Hell of a race by Lewis. Best in the world and it’s not even close. Also, shout out to the Merc engineering team, they’re doing some sort of magic to these cars.
Ferrari still sucks. Seb deserves better.

Yea, just that as well.

Still a PR nightmare for Ferrari. This and the deleted tweet as well.

'How about we focus on our own race and stop worrying about Lewis ok? We're already clearly slower on the softs'

'Get your head down Max please'

Gotta love Max's candor man :rofl:,might be whiny/petulant at times but dude is pure box office on the mic :lol:

The way RB basically sacrificed Albons race to use him as a guinea pig to test the hard tyres is hilariously grimey man :lol:

people like to talk about Albon but RB lucky to have Max with his instinct, lot of teams seem to sabotage their own races.

I know it's only one small point in the race but Lew and Max telling their engineers what numbers can't>>>

Back
Top Bottom