F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

IMG_3651.jpeg

If Bigot Marko can get away with saying vile racist things without any repercussions whatsoever, I doubt anything comes of this Horner thing even if it’s epar.

There’s 0 accountability in F1 if you have enough clout.

That Red Bull Junior who got caught being his racist self on live stream only suffered consequences because he was basically a nobody.

Adrian Newey to Ferrari to fulfill his boyhood dreams of working with Lewis? 😆

Max and Bigot Marko standing naked in the cold without leadership and direction? 🙏 🙏 🙏

Wheatly standing in as interim TP trying to hold it all together as the field catches Red Bull by Monaco? Something like Brawn ‘09 where by mid season RB aren‘t blowing anybody away anymore.

Mercedes and Ferrari becoming serious contenders for both championships as we shockingly discover that used car salesman Zack Brown has massively overstated his hand— leading Lando to take a long hard look at his exit clause and the Mercedes seat????

The possibilites!

This season could be more exciting than 2021 if Red Bull cannibalizes itself in the way that it appears they are doing from the outside.

God I love this sport!

Last edited:
Last season my buddies and I did fantasy F1 on Grid Rival and it was a ton of fun.

I set up a NT league for this coming season if you guys are interested.

Grid Rival is much more fun and straight forward than the Official F1 Fantasy game (which is a bit cartoonish tbh).

Let me know if you’re down to join…

Yeah, I would say it usually happens during a season... sometimes during the summer break or towards the end of the season when teams announce their driver lineups for the next season. But this was def very out of the ordinary. And I don't think they really planned it like this. The rumor came out, picked up traction really quick and just blew up. All parties had no choice but to react. If anything, announcing a change 1 year in advance feels a bit early to me (it may/probably has happened before, I just don't remember).

It's definitely unusual but for Ferrari it's the best move. They're going to want a lot of those engineers and big names from Merc that are willing to follow Lewis, especially the likes of Bono, and taking gardening leave into consideration, they've got a nice headstart to start discussions this early ahead of 2025.

Genuinely excited about this move for Lewis, Merc is a sinking ship with the amount of brain drain they've had over the last few years, at worst this is a lateral move in terms of car performance and he's still fighting for podiums but with a more competitive teammate, on the flip side it's his best chance to beat Max in 25/26 with Vasseur's avengers squad assembling at Ferrari.

Back
Top Bottom