FACEBOOK IS DYING...

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

Always been dead to me.

Along with myspace, twitter, skype, and all that other bs
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

facebook aint going anywhere for a while. you have to be kidding
He prolly just has lame friends

I never really messed with Facebook, but I stopped going on it after they opened it to people who were not college students.

Doubt its gonna fall off like myspace did anytime soon but its BEEN getting dumber every time the layout changes. All it is now is people joining groups. Even I had to start joining a few, some of them are funny though
laugh.gif

Facebook blows, should've left it to colleges only. There's already enough Myspaces. And that jackoff Zuckerberg isn't even taking them public.

I dont see Facebook as anywhere near dying. I deactivated my account a few days ago just to have one less distraction, but I dont see it as dying.

The only thing I hate is everyone joining a group and becoming a fan of something and that being all over the home page. And I hate the new layout. All I really care to see are statuses. I dont care whos wall you wrote on, or who you are new friends with
smh.gif

over 50% of new registrations are from those who are 35+

so for those saying teens are taking it over, stop it.

people 55+ are registering on the site as well.

facebook isnt going anywhere. every major site is integrating with facebook connect.

i would normally agree but i recently just caught up with my boy from elementary. thats the only reason i stay on.

Facebook is for the 25 and up club.... Usually hooking up with people unaint seen in ages... If i wasn't wifed up I'd love to "poke" 80 percent of the chicks on my page.... They feel likewise , it's just a communication tool. Not a fad , hypebeast always try to knock something....

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Facebook is for the 25 and up club.... Usually hooking up with people unaint seen in ages... If i wasn't wifed up I'd love to "poke" 80 percent of the chicks on my page.... They feel likewise , it's just a communication tool. Not a fad , hypebeast always try to knock something....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by imthekang

no time for AIM...
no time for myspace....
no time for facebook...

NT is enough for me.....

otherwise time is being spent on makin' money......could care less about what the next person is doin on those social networking websites....

p.s. and it kinda feels good not doin what most of my friends do....just not the follower type...

i dont mind that its not just colleges any more...my dad has a facebook...various people from my church...my aunt that my uncle recently divorced just got on facebook a few months ago...i havent seen her in years and i'll probably go visit her this summer...

my dad is so hype now that i put him onto skype...

i don't post anything inappropriate on FB anyways so i don't mind that all those people are on there...FB isnt the place to be putting all your drinking/smoking/sex business anyways...

Back
Top Bottom