Faces on the side of the milk carton: JAY ELECTRONICA EDIT: ROC NATION SIGNEE?!?!

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Well there goes our hopes of getting ANYTHING from him anytime soon
30t6p3b.gif

He's gonna get the J. Cole treatment

Huh?!.  
Please explain "the J.Cole treatment".

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Well there goes our hopes of getting ANYTHING from him anytime soon
30t6p3b.gif

He's gonna get the J. Cole treatment

Huh?!.  
Please explain "the J.Cole treatment".

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Puff and The Hitmen are all over AG

I feel you but that doesnt mean anything. You know how this industry %$*$ work.
yeah but we both know Puff can't produce anything nor is his actual work (vocals or button pushing) represented on American Gangster.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Puff and The Hitmen are all over AG

I feel you but that doesnt mean anything. You know how this industry %$*$ work.
yeah but we both know Puff can't produce anything nor is his actual work (vocals or button pushing) represented on American Gangster.

Originally Posted by mossman75

jayelectronicaoncamel.jpg
I see what you did there...and that introduction performance was wack as hell. Nobody cared about that track then he took the beat off to re-spit the verse and kept messing up smh.

I see what you did there...and that introduction performance was wack as hell. Nobody cared about that track then he took the beat off to re-spit the verse and kept messing up smh.

laugh.gif

I understand if Jay doesn't want to put out material every week or even every month but for christ sake try to put something out at least once a year.

laugh.gif

I understand if Jay doesn't want to put out material every week or even every month but for christ sake try to put something out at least once a year.

yo can someone tell me the point of these "front" labels such as bad boy, roc nation etc. I mean at the end of the day Jay is still owned by universal along with rhianna and others. There are only like 5 majors. 

yo can someone tell me the point of these "front" labels such as bad boy, roc nation etc. I mean at the end of the day Jay is still owned by universal along with rhianna and others. There are only like 5 majors. 

Originally Posted by Twig1026

glad i aint even watch that mess. 

Originally Posted by Twig1026

glad i aint even watch that mess. 

so whats up with this wizard @%*@? first cudi talkin bout he's a wizard now jay is called elec one... are they takin this occult/mysticism stuff seriously or is it a metaphor? you DID hear jay elec talkin about prickin his finger when he signed the deal (a blood oath)... yeah i think jay is using this illuminati/satanic @%*@ just to cause controversy. rap is becoming rock music smh

Back
Top Bottom