Failed Attempts (JB please take note)

Originally Posted by forever23

wkr50w.jpg

260ylbp.jpg
i was with you for a minute but then you went cRaZy! these are both cleeeeean!

Originally Posted by solejordan

1. all xiii's bleed regardless
2. i can agree with u
3.sold pretty well
4.sold pretty well
5. sold pretty well, these will end up just like the retro+ oly's from 2000, ppl hated them now look at wat they go for
6.both are nice imo, and the black/white 1's is a og colorway if i didnt know

the olympics 6s could have been sooo much nicer imo if they hadnt made it patent leather and didnt have that vagina like symbol on them

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Fusions Jordan's is the epitome of failed attempts.

no, fusions sell pretty well regardless wat ppl think, it's true
They do sell pretty well. People need to open up their eyes. NT isn't the general population. The resale value is terrible though.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Agree and the 1/22 pack is the BEST imo up there with the 5/17 and 7/16 cause of my love of the one. I wont wear these for 1 or 3 years cause thats when they get appreciation plus I love the 22
Might be your best but not the overall best by the majority. But, not wearing them for 1 to 3 years and your reason is because you want people tonotice, appreciate and compliment your shoes? You wait for a pair of J's to get noticed more and then your start to UN-DS? I thought you have mad love forthe I's?
eyes.gif
Why do you wear Jordans? For other people's attentionor for yours? Fail.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Agree and the 1/22 pack is the BEST imo up there with the 5/17 and 7/16 cause of my love of the one. I wont wear these for 1 or 3 years cause thats when they get appreciation plus I love the 22
Might be your best but not the overall best by the majority. But, not wearing them for 1 to 3 years and your reason is because you want people to notice, appreciate and compliment your shoes? You wait for a pair of J's to get noticed more and then your start to UN-DS? I thought you have mad love for the I's?
eyes.gif
Why do you wear Jordans? For other people's attention or for yours? Fail.

I need the bums who rocked them cause they were cheap to run theirs down is what I like to do. If I see EVERYONE rocking or has bought a pair they stay up fora while them I bring them out. Besides with college on verge in sept I wont get the chance to anyway

Might be your best but not the overall best by the majority. But, not wearing them for 1 to 3 years and your reason is because you want people to notice, appreciate and compliment your shoes? You wait for a pair of J's to get noticed more and then your start to UN-DS? I thought you have mad love for the I's?
eyes.gif

I need the bums who rocked them cause they were cheap to run theirs down is what I like to do. If I see EVERYONE rocking or has bought a pair they stay up for a while them I bring them out. Besides with college on verge in sept I wont get the chance to anyway

Thanks, that answered my questions. you need bums in order to wear your kicks.

eyes.gif

I need the bums who rocked them cause they were cheap to run theirs down is what I like to do. If I see EVERYONE rocking or has bought a pair they stay up for a while them I bring them out. Besides with college on verge in sept I wont get the chance to anyway

Thanks, that answered my questions. you need bums in order to wear your kicks.

Cause I want mines to be fresh and everyone wont wear theirs cause their dirty or they moved onto another shoe.

1. DO NOT AGREE
2. Probably worse of all time
3.Do not agree
4. Do not agree
5. Ehhh not my thing, but could be worse
6. Ehh the ones ain't bad.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by asilva23

wkr50w.jpg

260ylbp.jpg
VIII's and IX's are just not meant to be low tops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'll compromise and give you the viii's but not the ix's. imo these are one of the BEST lows.
peep that patent leather and the deep metallic blue . . .ooooweee! and i didn't even mention how comfy these were.

u best lay off the stress my dude!
roll.gif

my opinion on the 08 oly 6 will never change. theyre atrocious and gay as all get out. i shake my head everytime i see someone with them on. but the rest, cantreally complain all that much about except number two.. those about make me barf when i even think about thinking about them

wkr50w.jpg

260ylbp.jpg
i'll compromise and give you the viii's but not the ix's. imo these are one of the BEST lows.
peep that patent leather and the deep metallic blue . . .ooooweee! and i didn't even mention how comfy these were.

roll.gif
I didn't say they weren't nice.... Just that there were a failure on JB's part.... Just because something is considered heat nowdoesn't mean that they were heat when launched...

Anyone remember Laney V's were on outlet racks too...
k4yxjl.jpg

wkr50w.jpg

260ylbp.jpg

roll.gif

lol ok ok i admit those IX's specifically look hot, tho i would prefer them in high tops. comfort is def there with all the IX's. the CW is sick tho.and yea lol, stress is my highschool nickname cuz i used to always take things too serious, now i lightened up but the name is still there. im sure everybodyknows some nicknames dunt die lol. i would also like to add the snake skin XI's. IMO those things were ugly as all hell. i think alot of ppl liked them thoi really dunt remember

More crying going on here? i agree with nothing you said but the VIIIs and they are lows... ha. i own all but the VIIIs, but hey i guess everyone has their ownoppinion. they should have never put stitching on the VIs.

the 1,3 and 4 are aight. i think they sell pretty well. about the olympics? i really dont dig the color. i wish they jus retroed the old olympics from sydney2000.

I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this statement, but IMO the CDP blk/red XI was a complete failure. Horrible shape and quality, messed up colors, andhorrible comfort.

I agree with everything he said, but tend to disagree on the burgundy 5's....love those!

The olympic 6s will never be okay. All them colors and wierd stitching on the toe box. . . Need I say more. Everyone I know that got em regret it cause theycan't ever wear em with anything. Step it up JB

Back
Top Bottom