Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Damn they are tryin' to turn this movie into the avengers n **** they might as well bring back Johnny tran & his goon Lance if they even think about bring the bad guy from 2 back. That dude was lame & was ONLY a guy who had $$$ n had a couple goons on the payroll trying to be intimidating.

2f2f really was a cartoon tho LMAO... You go from poetic justice and boyz in the hood to this joke filled trash!? Come on..

Varone. :lol:

"I'll take my cutter back."

Who the **** steals a cigar cutter? The hell was he gonna do with that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of the aspects I enjoyed with 6 was them getting their ***** handed to them. They didn't pull thru with all relaxed whoop everyone's ***, they got matched up, took some lumps but kept fighting. I really enjoyed the Roman/Han fight scene because they were getting dealt, but kept coming. And it was smart to split the group up, use different mixes with the actors instead of always having Roman/tesh together, was good to use Han instead. ANd have Tesh and Hobbs go out and work, things like that were very interesting to me. Keeps everything from getting stale or rehashed. I hope they stay with that approach for 7.

I just was thinking about the OG Fast & Furious and remembered that they rolled around in those blacked out civics to do their heists. Fast forward to 6 and they got blacked out 5 series to start the movie. It is a slight reach, but you think that might be a ode to them being on to bigger and better things with bigger stakes attached to them. :nerd:

I really am thinking about going to see this again. Hands down the best new movie I have seen in a while.

Edit:

:rofl:

@ Rome when he stole that cutter in 2F2F. He was like "I figured you had 12 or 13 of em..." :lol:

Last edited:
Varone. :lol:

"I'll take my cutter back."

Who the **** steals a cigar cutter? The hell was he gonna do with that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of the aspects I enjoyed with 6 was them getting their ***** handed to them. They didn't pull thru with all relaxed whoop everyone's ***, they got matched up, took some lumps but kept fighting. I really enjoyed the Roman/Han fight scene because they were getting dealt, but kept coming. And it was smart to split the group up, use different mixes with the actors instead of always having Roman/tesh together, was good to use Han instead. ANd have Tesh and Hobbs go out and work, things like that were very interesting to me. Keeps everything from getting stale or rehashed. I hope they stay with that approach for 7.

:lol: Oh yeah, Carter Verone! LOL.

I think people also overlook how big it was getting JJ Sonny Chiba to be a Yak boss in 3. Chiba is a legend and his screen presence was huge. It's too bad he didn't have a bigger role in the movie.

I've been here almost 10 hours. Nothing means anything anymore. Now I'm imagining Vin Diesel doing anything. Vin Diesel is slow-pitching my first baseballs at me, and he is my father. My wife screams and pushes through natural childbirth, and the baby that comes out is Vin Diesel -- Vin Diesel is my son.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

how would you know? :lol:

dealing with yakuzas... if theres a debt that has to be paid it will be paid in any form or shape whether its loss of life, monetary or honor.
I read bro and heavy into Japanese culture, ain't no damn yakuza dealing with a debt racing cars down a mountain
For the last time I would whether watch a marathon of sex and the city then watch that terrible *** movie, TD pure trash, can't change my mind

I'm seeing 6 again, once isn't enough for the pure awesomeness it represents
Likewise. Going after work tonight.

The first two were horrible with the cars. Had all the kids putting lights under the chassis :lol:

all rice aside, the cars in those movies were pretty serious tho. i mean these cars i've rarely seen in my life on the street.

Supra.jpg

The 1994 Toyota Supra featured in the film featured a twin-turbocharged 2,997 cc (2.997 L; 182.9 cu in) Toyota 2JZ-GTE I6 capable of producing 276 bhp and 318 lb.ft backed by a 6 speed V16x manual transmission. After heavy modification it produced 544 bhp @ 6800 revolutions per minute.

374px-Ff2-1.jpg

Make: Nissan
Model: Skyline GTR R34
Added by Fast N Da Furious512
Year: 1999
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual

Colour: Silver ft. Blue Stripes Engine Engine Code: RB26DETT

Type : In-line six, iron block, aluminum head, twin turbocharged and intercooled Internal Modifications: None External Modifications: K&N Ram Air system, HKS Titanium Exhaust, Turbonetic Intercooler Engine Management

C-West Bodykits, C-West Spoiler

Drivetrain Layout: Front engine, all-wheel drive Drivetrain Modifications:

Front driveshaft removed, Super HICAS disabled

Suspension Front: JIC Magic shocks, Goldline springs Rear : JIC Magic shocks,

Goldline springs Brakes

Front: Stop Tech brakes

Rear : Stop Tech brakes

Exterior Wheels: HRE 446

Tires: Toyo 275/30ZR-19 (F/R)

'Performance 'Acceleration Quarter Mile Time: 14.1 sec.

Quarter Mile Speed: 101.0 mph

0-30 mph: 2.6 sec.

0-60 mph: 6.0 sec.

30-50 mph: 2.1 sec.

50-70 mph: 2.9 sec.

Handling Lateral Grip (200-ft skidpad): 0.91 g

Braking 60-0 stopping distance: 127 ft.

Interior: Sparco harnesses, SPARCO steering wheel

Clarion head unit with

LCD TV screen

JBL amp

Infinity speakers

2 had the most rice...
250px-Romanspyder.jpg

250px-Brianlancer.jpg

:x :smh: these cars seemed corny to me looks wise. and i just don't like the spyder GTS in general.

how many of these cars have you seen in real life?

I read bro and heavy into Japanese culture, ain't no damn yakuza dealing with a debt racing cars down a mountain
For the last time I would whether watch a marathon of sex and the city then watch that terrible *** movie, TD pure trash, can't change my mind

Ill take that than Paul and tyrese using da hemi to jump on a boat

Coming back from seeing 6.

God damn you guys weren't kidding, lulz were had everywhere. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Dom-Letty jump had the whole place laughing, great movie.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

maybe you're reading too much manga :lol:
just so you know... racing down a mountain is big in Japan since way back, now in modern day its called drifting :tongue:

just like most of the people, they wont admit that TD was cool just because they slept hard on that and now they're still in denial. :smokin

maybe you're reading too much manga :lol:
just so you know... racing down a mountain is big in Japan since way back, now in modern day its called drifting :tongue:

just like most of the people, they wont admit that TD was cool just because they slept hard on that and now they're still in denial. :smokin

Also the race had nothing to do with debt, that was paid off/made right by the Louie bag full of money. The race was a loser leaves town match so their feud wouldn't cause more car chases/explosions which would then bring unnecessary police attention. That was one of the main reasons Han diddealings with them because the police never snooped around like he said to Sean. But deaths would force the polices hand.

The ending race was a debt( if you consider it a personal vendetta for Hans betrayal/death)all these movies shouldn't be taken serious because they are just summer blockbusters(even though I did like the message of family first in 6)
But I am sorry TD is just bad, I won't clog up thread anymore because people are going to like what they like,2f2f was dumb as hell but I can't but love that movie more just because the lulz provided and the American muscle cars
So TD fans stop your blood-clot crying
killa-cam-spits-on-lil-girl-o.gif

Last edited:
I've just been picking up each one on blu ray as they come out, I can not wait til 6 gets out. And when 7 drops next year, I'll have all 7, some weekend I'm just gonna go thru em all in order. :pimp:

all rice aside, the cars in those movies were pretty serious tho. i mean these cars i've rarely seen in my life on the street.

Supra.jpg

The 1994 Toyota Supra featured in the film featured a twin-turbocharged 2,997 cc (2.997 L; 182.9 cu in) Toyota 2JZ-GTE I6 capable of producing 276 bhp and 318 lb.ft backed by a 6 speed V16x manual transmission. After heavy modification it produced 544 bhp @ 6800 revolutions per minute.

374px-Ff2-1.jpg

Make: Nissan
Model: Skyline GTR R34
Added by Fast N Da Furious512
Year: 1999
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual

2 had the most rice...
250px-Romanspyder.jpg

250px-Brianlancer.jpg

how many of these cars have you seen in real life?

Eclipse Spyder aside, graphics were heavily in at the time. First movie came out at the perfect time to capture the import scene during the late 90's/early 2000's. I clearly remember dudes not trying to be subtle or "clean" with their rides as much as people are today.

LOVED the movie.

Only little complaint i have is.. why does everyone have wolverine-like healing process?? ... car crash, getting shot, etc... dudes would come back to their base like nothing happened? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom