Fat or Obese NTers. Why?

Damn dude is equating fat people to Geneva Convention violating soldiers? Strong hate is strong.

lol @ the shot fired. Dude is the master of the fat universe eh?

Damn dude is equating fat people to Geneva Convention violating soldiers? Strong hate is strong.

lol @ the shot fired. Dude is the master of the fat universe eh?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by proper english

Y'all are some cold-hearted and sick people if you're making excuses for American troops who violate the Geneva Conventions. NO this type of @$+@ and war does NOT go hand in hand, and saying it does goes against every protocol of war established by the civilized countries of this world.

Every soldier who acts wrongly towards civilians and prisoners of war (and trust me there are hundreds if not thousands who do) should be prosecuted to the fullest extent. There have been many reports of such atrocities reported by foreign sources, one such example: http://www.globalresearch...context=va&aid=21020
OF COURSE, the majority of the American public does not hear the full extent of these war crimes, mainly because large news corps. have lobbyist working for their interests, and saying something against the institution you're trying to get something from isn't exactly sound logic.

Now I'm not saying the United States government sanctions these types of horrific actions (at least at the highest levels of gov), but it stands to reason that many of the atrocities committed by soldiers are brushed under the carpet and overlooked. The logic behind this is obvious, bad for public relations, bad for war support, bad for third-party funding, would invigorate terrorist cells, etc.

So yes, it is indeed fair to blame the government for much of this. The only government with a worse record of violating international war laws is Israel. Many steps could be taken to avoid such tragedies in the future, i.e. better screening/evaluation of soldiers, swifter and more severe punishments, stricter scrutiny, etc.
what....
Had to think this was the Osama is Dead thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Y'all are some cold-hearted and sick people if you're making excuses for American troops who violate the Geneva Conventions. NO this type of @$+@ and war does NOT go hand in hand, and saying it does goes against every protocol of war established by the civilized countries of this world.

Every soldier who acts wrongly towards civilians and prisoners of war (and trust me there are hundreds if not thousands who do) should be prosecuted to the fullest extent. There have been many reports of such atrocities reported by foreign sources, one such example: http://www.globalresearch...context=va&aid=21020
OF COURSE, the majority of the American public does not hear the full extent of these war crimes, mainly because large news corps. have lobbyist working for their interests, and saying something against the institution you're trying to get something from isn't exactly sound logic.

Now I'm not saying the United States government sanctions these types of horrific actions (at least at the highest levels of gov), but it stands to reason that many of the atrocities committed by soldiers are brushed under the carpet and overlooked. The logic behind this is obvious, bad for public relations, bad for war support, bad for third-party funding, would invigorate terrorist cells, etc.

So yes, it is indeed fair to blame the government for much of this. The only government with a worse record of violating international war laws is Israel. Many steps could be taken to avoid such tragedies in the future, i.e. better screening/evaluation of soldiers, swifter and more severe punishments, stricter scrutiny, etc.
what....
Had to think this was the Osama is Dead thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what....
FTL

what....
FTL

what....
FTW

what....
FTW

I lost a lot of weight since I graduated...almost a year now actually.

I hate fat/obese people who want to lose weight, but make excuses on why they are still fat. If you're fat and happy with it, good for you.

I also hate people who say its so easy for me to diet, and consequently look down on me when I order healthier things while out a restaurant. "Oh look, you think you're better than us because you're ordering salmon vs. racks of bbq ribs."

I lost a lot of weight since I graduated...almost a year now actually.

I hate fat/obese people who want to lose weight, but make excuses on why they are still fat. If you're fat and happy with it, good for you.

I also hate people who say its so easy for me to diet, and consequently look down on me when I order healthier things while out a restaurant. "Oh look, you think you're better than us because you're ordering salmon vs. racks of bbq ribs."

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I also hate people who say its so easy for me to diet, and consequently look down on my when I order healthier things while out a restaurant. "Oh look, you think you're better than us because you're ordering salmon vs. racks of bbq ribs."
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I became a vegetarian after losing most of the weight. This is a constant thing for me.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I also hate people who say its so easy for me to diet, and consequently look down on my when I order healthier things while out a restaurant. "Oh look, you think you're better than us because you're ordering salmon vs. racks of bbq ribs."
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I became a vegetarian after losing most of the weight. This is a constant thing for me.

Checkin in as someone who WAS bigger. Throughout childhood I was always the chubby kid then thinned out a little around middle school because of sports. But as soon as I had to get a job and stuff in HS that was all out and I was up to 230 at 5'9". My reason was pure laziness and being content. Im Latino and yeah home meals deff played a role but I coulda taken smaller portions or just said no. Video games, tv, and livin in a place with not much to do other than roam the streets were also factors...my other thoughts....

I had a gf who was thick and because I was bigger I didnt care to improve myself because I thought I had what I needed. Once we broke up I took a look in the mirror and realized I needed to better my health. I couldnt be letting myself go @ 19 years old. Lost 30 pounds on my first go at losing weight and was content once more. I still had a gut cuz Im a small framed dude so I kept at it, slimmed down to 160 and athletic.

I didnt run with it and think I was slick with all the ladies and stuff. I actually downplayed it a lot when people asked cuz it got soooo old to reply to. In all honesty, it only made a dent in my self esteem. Im not anymore cockier than I used to be.

Now, Ill admit, people who have been heavier tend to judge other bigger people in a different light as to those that have always been skinny. A skinny person sees a fat person at mickey deez and thinks, "typical..." I see one and I think, "cmon now." Not because I think I am better than them for seeing I needed to better myself, but because ANYONE has the potential to better themselves. Its all about self control.

Checkin in as someone who WAS bigger. Throughout childhood I was always the chubby kid then thinned out a little around middle school because of sports. But as soon as I had to get a job and stuff in HS that was all out and I was up to 230 at 5'9". My reason was pure laziness and being content. Im Latino and yeah home meals deff played a role but I coulda taken smaller portions or just said no. Video games, tv, and livin in a place with not much to do other than roam the streets were also factors...my other thoughts....

I had a gf who was thick and because I was bigger I didnt care to improve myself because I thought I had what I needed. Once we broke up I took a look in the mirror and realized I needed to better my health. I couldnt be letting myself go @ 19 years old. Lost 30 pounds on my first go at losing weight and was content once more. I still had a gut cuz Im a small framed dude so I kept at it, slimmed down to 160 and athletic.

I didnt run with it and think I was slick with all the ladies and stuff. I actually downplayed it a lot when people asked cuz it got soooo old to reply to. In all honesty, it only made a dent in my self esteem. Im not anymore cockier than I used to be.

Now, Ill admit, people who have been heavier tend to judge other bigger people in a different light as to those that have always been skinny. A skinny person sees a fat person at mickey deez and thinks, "typical..." I see one and I think, "cmon now." Not because I think I am better than them for seeing I needed to better myself, but because ANYONE has the potential to better themselves. Its all about self control.

after HS i stopped playing ball and just got fat. about 1 1/2 years ago i was at my biggest 5'8 265. decided to do something about it currently at 180 at the moment go to the gym all the time now. my diet still needs work though.

after HS i stopped playing ball and just got fat. about 1 1/2 years ago i was at my biggest 5'8 265. decided to do something about it currently at 180 at the moment go to the gym all the time now. my diet still needs work though.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sex life gotta be horrible.

exact opposite

some people get comfortable with there gf and just forget about maintaining themselves...

happened to me, but now im almost back where i want to be..

btw you dont notice when you get fat till its too late LOL...

Back
Top Bottom