FAT Shaming

Wait wut. She must be throwing up hella food. I can see it if she’s dropped significant weight and struggling for an appetite. Idk.. I’ve heard the DSM 5 is wreck past 10 yrs :rofl:

Typed the word "Mammy" into Google and guess who pops up :lol:

1629232044564.png

Last edited:
China’s Viral “Skinny Enough” Challenges Are Making People Sick | Gen 跟 China - YouTube

Just watched this:

For the fat ppl of NT how do u feel about FAT shaming and how is it affected u?

Had to turn it off after 3 minutes. This chick is delusional. She was upset that a doctor mentioned her weight and suggested that her PCP would be able to get her a referral for it. She seems to not understand that their are serious health conditions associated with obesity.

She also went on to say that she was really healthy despite her weight. FOH.

This is what happens when people buy into these advertisements that suggest being obese is okay.

Low awareness / character consistency on the family members that don't realize people can see through the Body Positivity nonsense.

people can think its disgusting but want their family members to still try and be happy with the body they have
if everyone told everyone exactly how they feel, here would be a lot of problems. folks just don't want to hurt people's feelings.

Nah. It's about the person that SPEAKS negatively about the fat folks turning around and speaking the body positivity stuff to their family members.

If you think fatness is disgusting, then it doesn't matter who it's on. Your father, brother, sister. You still think it's nasty.
Just goes back to the (fake) body positivity nonsense that some folks spew.
Many folks use it as a performative measure. (As stated in the tweet).

Nah. It's about the person that SPEAKS negatively about the fat folks turning around and speaking the body positivity stuff to their family members.

If you think fatness is disgusting, then it doesn't matter who it's on. Your father, brother, sister. You still think it's nasty.
Just goes back to the (fake) body positivity nonsense that some folks spew.
Many folks use it as a performative measure. (As stated in the tweet).

How do you feel about the opposite? People enabling bad behavior for others but would have the complete attitude and stance if their kids did it. Big emphasis on the enabling part. Something I often ponder about but I haven't made up my mind on where I stand.

How do you feel about the opposite? People enabling bad behavior for others but would have the complete attitude and stance if their kids did it. Big emphasis on the enabling part. Something I often ponder about but I haven't made up my mind on where I stand.
I don't follow the question.
Give an example/hypothetical.
Talk to me like I'm stupid.

Definition of shame

(Entry 1 of 2)
1a: a painful emotion caused by consciousness of guilt, shortcoming, or impropriety
b: the susceptibility to such emotion have you no shame?
2: a condition of humiliating disgrace or disrepute : IGNOMINYthe shame of being arrested
3a: something that brings censure or reproach also : something to be regretted : PITYit's a shame you can't go
b: a cause of feeling shame

verb
shamed; shaming
Definition of shame (Entry 2 of 2)
transitive verb
1: to bring shame to : DISGRACEshamed the family name
2: to put to shame by outdoing
3: to cause to feel shame
4: to force by causing to feel guilty, shamed into confessing

Yeah, I eat salads and vegetables in general, but I don’t enjoy them at all. As soon as someone says how delicious vegetables are, I don’t trust them anymore. Just say you eat it cuz you have to and move on :lol:

When people tell me something thats incredibly healthy "is delicious," I always ask them if they would eat it if it was really bad for you. If the answer is no, then it clearly isnt "delicious." And most of the time, people say they wouldnt eat it if it was bad for you.

My point.

Back
Top Bottom