FAT Shaming

one thing i dont care for . . . . .

thick women on the interwebs showing off their body and claiming body positivity and breaking barriers and all that.

first off ma'am we all like that fat *** and you know it.
second if you want attention just say that.

like why you tryna be sneaky freaky?

lastly check your dms.

1645200244229.gif

I mean 50 is getting the slander cause he stays roasting people. Would be kinda crazy if he ended up feeling some type of way after all the insults he has hurled.
That would be crazy, haha.

Knowing his past moves being a businessman I’m sure 50 is gonna go on a workout rampage, transform and make a deal with some sort of diet supplements. 💰💰💰💰

I ruined my diet temporarily.

I gained 30 lbs over the past holidays and new years..i ate fast food 3x a day on average and donuts for dessert each time.....

I get sick of eating healthy once in a while, it really is boring and takes a special person to have the discipline to do it.

Like me! Wow, I really do have excellent determination. Congrats me.

Anyways, I lost 28 of it since then, currently 177, need to be back at 175.

My lose weight quick diet is:
1. Salad, minimal dressing, 2-3x a day, sometimes ill add chicken.
2. Sockeye Wild Salmon or another fatty wild fish, dont eat farmed, Eat this every other day, Steak nce awhile is ok too.
3. Nuts for snacks, 2-4x a day
4. Fruit for snacks, 2-4x a day
5. Coffee/Water- 64oz coffee (dont recommend this), 4-6x 16.9 oz bottles of water
6. Eat anything I want at least once a week. Like the whole day, usually Friday or Sunday for me.

Working Out
1. 1 Day for Cardio
2. 1 day for Upper
3. 1 Day for Legs
4. 1 Day for Core or Yoga
5. 3x Rest Days
30 Mins a day on average are the workouts. I do basic workouts, nothing special. I just have a mat, a kettle bell and some dumbells.
Every 2-3 weeks change the order you do these days in.

Things I dont Eat
1. No Ice Cream, Dairy Desserts, cake, candy or anything like that
2. No Sodas or fruit Juice
3. No processed meat, (ie: hot dogs and deli meats)
4. No Liquor, havent drank since 2017
5. Minimal Carbs

I started at Around 210 in 2017.

But anytime I gain weight after I go on a multi-week eating binge (ive prolly ruined the diet 3x in the past 5 years), i go back to this diet and it takes 4-6 weeks to lose 20-30 lbs. Im 37 yo., 6ft tall. You're not going to end up with a ripped athlete body, but youll be lean, look fit and carry your clothes well. I sleep 4-6 hours a day, my business has me working 8-10 hours a day, I spend my 6-8 hours of free time watching WWE, Marvel, Star Wars, NBA and NT content while only dating girls who work at Starbucks, Target or my weed shop. I hate kids, pets and dont care to be married. My work has no activity, i sit behind a setup of 4 computer screens conducting business, i got a standing desk to at least keep me moving.

This is what a fat person can become to get above the fat-shaming.

Shaaaaaaaammmmmmeeee!!!!!!

Last edited:
1. Being overweight and having a high body fat percentage is unhealthy and put you at risk for any number of ailments.

2. People don't deserve to be treated poorly because they are fat. I believe most of fat shaming is under the guise of "I'm trying to help these people" as if these people don't realize they're overweight and you need to tell them. In reality you don't actually care about these people at all, you just like making fun of people.

3. People should feel comfortable in their own skin and If an overweight person wants to wear a skimpy outfit, they have every right that a skinny person has.

I’ve been noticing that body positivity has turned into overweight/obese women wanting men to accept them as they are. Like if most men have a preference for slimmer women and let that be known it’s somehow a bad thing now.

Can’t tell how you many times I’ve been called a fat shamer or misogynist for simply saying that I am not attracted to overweight/obese women. I’m not saying everyone shouldn’t be treated with respect, but when did being overweight become a positive thing?

Last edited:
Yeah man, after awhile, you end up craving salad like you crave a burger! Whats your salad of choice? Im basic.. caesar, asian salads, tendergreens lol
You really do! Like tay1 tay1 said earlier you do feel forced, I know I did. Now it’s like I need one just because of the flavor. I also do basic salads with half the time using Balsamic vinaigrette or Thousand Island 👍

Back
Top Bottom