Father's Rights .....

This thread ten pages from now:

“What if aliens abduct you in the night and bypass your vasectomy by extracting your genetic material, then use it to fertilize an alien egg and implant it in your ex girlfriend? It’s not even her baby, but an evil half-human half-alien baby that will conquer the universe, and also the aliens use mind control to convince your ex to have the baby, but it seems like it’s really her decision.

YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU'D LET THE ALIENS DESTROY THE UNIVERSE?!?! Are you kidding me?!

Any law that would force me to pay child support for a half-alien demon baby conceived without my consent is an unjust law!!!”

“What if aliens abduct you in the night and bypass your vasectomy by extracting your genetic material, then use it to fertilize an alien egg and implant it in your ex girlfriend? It’s not even her baby, but an evil half-human half-alien baby that will conquer the universe, and also the aliens use mind control to convince your ex to have the baby, but it seems like it’s really her decision.

YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU'D LET THE ALIENS DESTROY THE UNIVERSE?!?! Are you kidding me?!

Any law that would force me to pay child support for a half-alien demon baby conceived without my consent is an unjust law!!!”
though in actuality the guy would have a point in this situation

Then no, you wouldn’t have to pay

though in actuality the guy would have a point in this situation
However, if he started paying CS and later in Maury he finds out, he's not the father. The court wont give two ****s .... he would still need to pay that support.

But again, CS has nothing to do with rights .

However, if he started paying CS and later in Maury he finds out, he's not the father. The court wont give two ****s .... he would still need to pay that support.

But again, CS has nothing to do with rights .
and not only that
how can he even file for custody or the right to see the kid
if the kid is in another universe
so he paying all that money
but wont even be able to see the kid

Y'all dudes crack me up.

A once serious topic that I feel strongly about taken to extremes.
Don't let some discourage your stance or opinions on this matter.

Some people aren't capable going against the grain or be open to other ideas because they aren't the norm.

The same way some people here can make it simple and say a woman's body a womans right, there are others anti abortion and care about the fetus rights.

They will argue a fetus is not a being, but scientifically an embryo a
Is a whole different living organisms.

So while people might want to chime in be funny or take **** to the extreme ... it's just not that simple.

I don't pay my BM child support directly, I just pay for everything. If I monetized it, it'd probably come out to more than what my support would be since I do see my daughter everyday and keep her on weekends and that factors into their formula. However I make literally 10x her because she just cant figure out ambition and having to work she thinks you just get pregnant by someone successful and everything is free (and has been for the most part, even bought her *** a car). Just to keep the peace, even let her *** take all the tax refunds despite not paying for anything, but I have seen this movie before. I need to get on CS and they'll screw me heavy initially until we get to some sort of hearing or whtever where I can pull receipts I do have and be like nah judge, first of all she lived with me rent free, secondly look I paid for all this she just files so she can get the money, receipts, oh paid for all of this, receipts, etc and she'd probably end up damn near owing me money. She'd be salty about it though because it'd make her look bad and she'd have to own/face up to the type of human she is and she doesn't like to do so, loves putting her got everything together and I'm doing all this on my own facade on FB

Don't let some discourage your stance or opinions on this matter.

Some people aren't capable going against the grain or be open to other ideas because they aren't the norm.

The same way some people here can make it simple and say a woman's body a womans right, there are others anti abortion and care about the fetus rights.

They will argue a fetus is not a being, but scientifically an embryo a
Is a whole different living organisms.

So while people might want to chime in be funny or take **** to the extreme ... it's just not that simple.
I'm not discouraged in my stance or opinion. I just don't see the point when it's already gone this far :lol:

real talk
what is nt demo anyway
like i can tell mostly who the older nters are

75% : have no experience but have what they think is the end all be all advice based on cliché and/or the “cool” thing to say

20% : don’t know what’s being discussed but they’re a male so F females

5% : relevant material and dialog

This goes for every thread

75% : have no experience but have what they think is the end all be all advice based on cliché and/or the “cool” thing to say

20% : don’t know what’s being discussed but they’re a male so F females

5% : relevant material and dialog

This goes for every thread
hmmmm
numbers sound bout right

Had a difference with my baby mom when she found out she was pregnant with my daughter. She at first was going to do an abortion. While my daughter was unplanned I did want to have her. Thankfully she chose to keep our daughter but I felt hopeless at first thinking I was never going to see ny daughter. As much as it pained me at first I knew I'm not the one carrying the baby so I couldn't do anything abut it. I mean I would love to have had the option to make sure my daughter was born if her mom did actually did decide to ultimately have had the abortion but idk if I would have felt ok with my daughter growing in her mom knowing her mom didn't want to have her.

Back
Top Bottom