Father's Rights .....

The only thoughts I have are

1) The amount should be determined annually based on location and cost of living... NOT on a salary percentage.

2) If the mother lives below the poverty line/ doesn't have a job.... she should only be eligible for partial custody until she can prove that she can minimally support herself and half the childs needs. If she wanted to be a stay at home mom she should have gotten married.

3) it is my personal opinion that child support is no longer simply a matter of holding men accountable, but rather now part of a larger agenda incentivizing and empowering women to adopt the "I dont need no man" mentality and abandon relationships and the difficulties of keeping a family unit whenever they feel slighted or find a more well off (or well endowed) partner. And it is having a definite negative effect on society and contributes to the shrinking of the middle class.
I had a better reply, but got side track.

But, at the very least a study should be done and an avg adopted. Regardless of income or situation a person should have to pay this avg. This would be a fair way to tackle CS and be fair for both hard working fathers and single mothers with deadbeats father.

However, this child support issue is going nowhere no time soon. At this point, you know how many individuals have jobs because of child support? Court employees, child support enforcements, lawyers, etc ... crazy.

I can come with 100 instances where the mom was the worse of the two by far but I can turn around and say the opposite. The truth is things are the way they are and the mother goes through a lot more initially than dad. Dudes just have to be smart man.

Ya gotta be held accountable, if you hit that there's the risk of her getting pregnant with YOUR kid. IF you don't want it you shouldn't have ****ed her, and IF you don't help out with YOUR kid there are repercussions.

Seems simple to me.
ur missing his point
what if you want the kid
but the female doesnt
u have no say so
thats what his point is

So what if there is a stalemate? Two differing opinions about keeping the child.

Say if the man says YES and the woman says NO. Then what would the outcome look like?
It is a very complicated issue in which mostly every politician shy away from.

The conservatives would say no abortion and liberals a womans choice.

However, for me in this case, the most simple one is if she wants to keep it and he don't. Then a Male has to relinquish all rights to the child. No contact, no support, nothing. In court the father would be have to submit proof of wages annually and the day he wants to be involved if that ever happens, before contacting the child he would have to pay all retroactive support. Or something along those line.

In the case she wants to abort and he wants to keep it. If an agreement can't be made whether the biological mother gets a carrying fee, then I just dont see any rights for a man to force her to have her as it's still her body. But I'm sure a more logical and complex solution can be made. But why not have her have the child and just like the 1st scenario, she relinquishes all rights to the father?

i disagree
i think ur a father right
so u should know
thats hardly true at all
Find a dude that gets pregnant for 9 months my man. Anyone can say what they want after but for the first 9 months guys need to bow down and give it up

Now, my issue is everything after that. I feel like the initial pregnancy gets held over a mans head till 18. That part is not fair in the least bit

Men should make informed decisions on who they smashing. Pretty simple to ask a female her feeling on abortion before the action starts.

If you on the same page with female this isn't even an issue.

being a father imo is waaaay tougher than being a mother
now im not speaking of being a single mother
being a father is mentally tough and draining
people may not believe it
but the pressure of being "the man of the house"
is hard
ur making sure everyones needs ur kids ur wife
are above urs
ur the last one out of the burning building in a fire
ur the last one out the wreck in an accident
ur the last one to eat
so on and so forth

is hard
are above urs
ur the last one to eat
so on and so forth
I’m 100% with you on everything except “tougher than being a mother”. 1, I don’t know what it’s like to be a mother. 2, both sides do their part (of course not talking about stay at home trash mothers or fathers). Everyone has their role.

is hard
are above urs
ur the last one to eat
so on and so forth

I would think that mothers feel the same way about all those things

It's hard to say that one parental role is harder than the other in my opinion

Find a dude that gets pregnant for 9 months my man. Anyone can say what they want after but for the first 9 months guys need to bow down and give it up
cmon man
i understand that part we all know
what they go through during that
but im speaking on the responsibility of holding the family down
and everyone depending on u
my wife is strong
but she looks to me for the strength of making sure EVERYONE in the fam is ok
u get what i mean
as a father everyone is looking at u
and depending on u
the well being of a family is primarily on the shoulders of a man
and is sometimes tough to bear

Men should make informed decisions on who they smashing. Pretty simple to ask a female her feeling on abortion before the action starts.

If you on the same page with female this isn't even an issue.
Very true. I’ve had girls pretty much tell me they’d marry me at the drop of a hat. I will NOT smash raw under any circumstances. Same goes with the girls I know are completely worthless outside a pretty face. I’m no sucker

What a well thought out answer. People are brutally honest and can't have a change of mind. Stop trying to make this a simple issue ....

cmon man
i understand that part we all know
what they go through during that
but im speaking on the responsibility of holding the family down
and everyone depending on u
my wife is strong
but she looks to me for the strength of making sure EVERYONE in the fam is ok
u get what i mean
as a father everyone is looking at u
and depending on u
the well being of a family is primarily on the shoulders of a man
and is sometimes tough to bear
I get you man, like 100%, but you’re speaking on ideal situations. I work with DHS a lot. Most cases I deal with involve daddy running out while mom is 3-4 months pregnant. The reality is a man can leave whenever he wants while mom is in it for 9months minimum regardless

Same way they tell young bucks not to point a gun at anything/anyone they wouldn't want to kill is the same way you should view your sexual partners.

I’m 100% with you on everything except “tougher than being a mother”. 1, I don’t know what it’s like to be a mother. 2, both sides do their part (of course not talking about stay at home trash mothers or fathers). Everyone has their role.

I would think that mothers feel the same way about all those things

It's hard to say that one parental role is harder than the other in my opinion
now im sure yall significant others can handle things on their own
i know mine can
but when **** gets tough
they look to u
and as "the man"
its on u to toughen up
and get things done
without showing signs of weakness or emotion

Same way they tell young bucks not to point a gun at anything/anyone they wouldn't want to kill is the same way you should view your sexual partners.
nah lust and love
are powerful emotions
and those chemicals that make people become intimate
are hard to ignore
its just in our natural biology

I get you man, like 100%, but you’re speaking on ideal situations. I work with DHS a lot. Most cases I deal with involve daddy running out while mom is 3-4 months pregnant. The reality is a man can leave whenever he wants while mom is in it for 9months minimum regardless
But why are you looking at those situation. Or you have no faith in guys?

By no means do I think a mother's job is easy. **** is hard if they are actually doing it. However, don't discount those fathers that when a mother had to go on bed rest on the 1st trimester they not only do their job but hers. Dudes that come home and continue to work.

But this is not about any of that.

It is about a fathers right!!!

I mean, we all know line employees have the hardest job while Executive staff make all the decisions. So it's not about she is doing all the work she has all the rights, is about holding them both accountable equally.

You talk about her doing all the work, but go find me a woman that can conceive without a male.

nah lust and love
are powerful emotions
and those chemicals that make people become intimate
are hard to ignore
its just in our natural biology
Your natural biology also gives you the ability to think before you make a decision, lust and love or any emotion are only as powerful as you allow them to be.

But why are you looking at those situation. Or you have no faith in guys?

By no means do I think a mother's job is easy. **** is hard if they are actually doing it. However, don't discount those fathers that when a mother had to go on bed rest on the 1st trimester they not only do their job but hers. Dudes that come home and continue to work.

But this is not about any of that.

It is about a fathers right!!!

I mean, we all know line employees have the hardest job while Executive staff make all the decisions. So it's not about she is doing all the work she has all the rights, is about holding them both accountable equally.

You talk about her doing all the work, but go find me a woman that can conceive without a male.
I do becuase I understand that the rules need to be made in the lowest common denominator.

And again, I’m only taking about the beginning. The problem is that pregnancy holds power till it’s all said and done even if mom is trash. To me, that’s where the problem it

yeah true ****
u shouldnt imo
and this just my way of thinking
u dont have no kid just cause u think the daddy gonna be there
u dont have a kid to have someone whose gonna love u unconditionally
u dont have a kid thinking its gonna make ur relationship better
or that the guys gonna stay
a lot of women have kids for this very reason
the dude will tell them im not ready or dont want the kid
but they STILL go through with it
then blame the father
but how
when he told u he wasnt ready or didnt want it
thats on u
i really dislike how women arent held accountable for these types of actions
hold dudes accountable
i have no problem with that
but hold these women accountable too
men love their kids just as much as women
i really dislike how
folks percieve women just cause they gave birth
have more of a love than fathers
and my bad if im going off on a tangent
just stuff like this irritates me
because im a good father and husband
and know there are PLENTY of good one on this board
and out there in the world
but fathers ESPECIALLY afican american fathers get ******* on
and its messed up and i HATE it

That’s cause u have more than one bm.
What a well thought out answer. People are brutally honest and can't have a change of mind. Stop trying to make this a simple issue ....
You tryna make sense of a bum who tried to dope a lady into something she did not consent to. Sounds like you have communication problems with women.

now im sure yall significant others can handle things on their own
i know mine can
but when **** gets tough
they look to u
and as "the man"
its on u to toughen up
and get things done
without showing signs of weakness or emotion

I feel you

But don't you turn to your wife for consolation when you're having your own moments of doubt or weakness?

Back
Top Bottom