February's Jordan Brand News - Updated Feb. 28th

MY GOD JB has really trampled the greatness that is the Jordan IV with that hideous laser etching. If it was a little more subtle it wouldn't look so bad.....Why can't JB just retro the originals in all it's glory??? The Dub Zero's already look like the IV's and contain the laser etching, why do the IV's also??

Well at least the Black IV's look alright...... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

everything is 99% trash
but the white/black/geen xivs have potential
City lights spark a New York night
Rossi and Martini sippin, Sergio Tachinni flippin mad pies
low price, I blow dice and throw em
Forty-five by my scrotum, manifest the "Do or Die" slogan-nas

Quote:
MY GOD JB has really trampled the greatness that is the Jordan IV with that hideous laser etching. If it was a little more subtle it wouldn't look so bad.....Why can't JB just retro the originals in all it's glory??? The Dub Zero's already look like the IV's and contain the laser etching, why do the IV's also??

^ Exaclty... I can't figure it out either. It seems like JB is not liking the idea of retroing exactly like the originals. They have to add in something that DOESN'T match. |I
tired.gif
Adding the idea of Fake colorways and try to make the shoe look SHARP and trendy. I love Air Jordan for its simplicity and some plainess and NOT strange colorways. :\
ohwell.gif

M W M5​

Those Laser IV's are classic... And the XIX's in black actually look good(but I ain't paying that kinda money for those)... IV's are too much tho... But I gotta cop at least one pair... Probably the white/red/black... but Those All black/red IV's are too hot...

...Holla :pimp:
pimp.gif

give me some fire red IVs. damn the others look kinda hurt, but they Js, ill cop. black XXs straight fire. Coppin steel Xs and the all black Xs. Oh lordy are people gonna kill these Js.

^why do people keep saying "East IVs" and "west IVs" and all that jazz??? Did i miss a post or something saying that the laser iv's were going to be a regional release? could someone give me a heads up or a link or something?

jester

I know I do not post very often, mostly because of my presence in central america, not a hot bed of shoe news or information, so pardon me for this brief interruption in my otherwise non stellar time on this board. I just felt like I needed to say thanks to Method Man.

Your stamina in maintaining the integrity of this board, along with all the information literally boggles my mind....especially considering this started so long ago.

So, thank you....for the information you provide, the way in which you provide it and wisdom and constrant you have continouly shown when dealing with people and situations that could have easily frustrated just about anyone. That is impressive, and I just figured someone should say so. I can not begin to imagine the time you must invest, but I must say it has helped me a great deal over the past five years.

INDNJC

:x
sick.gif
@ the IV's they ruined my favorite Jordans (I'll still get them though).
Word to your moms, I came to drop bombs.

Agree with rookshark...

:rofl:
roll.gif
at Meth's comments on some of those shoes (XX lows, "Ctrl-V" line) :lol:
laugh.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ Those Blue XX's are crazy! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
WANTED:
-DS OLIVE IX's sz. 11.5 or 12
-DS Nike Air Derrty's sz 11.5 or 12
-DS Nike Air Griffey Max
Sz. 11.5 or 12

Linens copped, white orange lows copped, jeez how many shoes are they gonns drop?

Everyone affliated with JB should be punched in the throat for coming up with these horrific colorways. White/Linen are you kidding me |I
tired.gif
, white/orange/navy XIII low |I
tired.gif
. If this is the best JB can do then they should just leave the shoe game.
Don't wanna be an American idiot.
One nation controlled by the media.
Information nation of hysteria.
It's going out to idiot America.

^^^ after looking at the pics then many readers responses

there can be no doubt to the statement that many JB fans/sheep will like/buy ANYTHING that has a Jumpman on it, at any price

JB please stop with the terrible colorways and even more terrible designs!

well:

fire reds copped

black 10's copped

flints copped

cuse 13 lows(my school colors) copped

final shots x 2

white/black/neon's (14's)

qs XX's

and if I have enough money,
cl_sm_117711_F40T0_8487-full.jpg

BULLS IN 06!!! Reppin CHI Town

BARACK O' BAMA- PRESIDENT IN 2012