FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

1646950058504.jpeg

Triple up! 😆

Make sure you look inside the App. The notification said didn't win but I did.
Yeah thanks for mentioning it. I wasn't going to look after the notification said I didn't win but checked after I read this and it was there asking me to confirm the pair.

Wow.. waitList on FTL and straight L on Champs, full head starts. Footsites a joke.. glad JD decided to hook up EA again this time.

So my FTL notification said i didn't get them and then went i want into the app it said i got them.

Sometimes i wonder why i do this to myself.

All these points for flx and I used to win every release. Haven't won 1 time in 3 months now. Guess ill make a new account.

VwRZbSE.gif

Now Champs handed me an L smh

The blessings shall come tomorrow for all of us that didn't eat yet.. Or at least I hope

Got em at Champs! They really messin up wit the L notifications then you open it up and the W is there. Happened to me now and wit them blue n blk 5s last month..

I hit on Foot Locker! And it's confirmed for tomorrow.

I also hit on Champs! And I have until 3:10PM to confirm. I'm quite sure I'll pass.

Perhaps I should have waited to see both results, but I promptly confirmed on Foot Locker since the result came first to ensure my pair just to play it safe. I just didn't want to take a chance and miss out.

The Champs location the app is sending me to was closer to me as well. Now I regret confirming on Foot Locker a little bit.

Make sure you look inside the App. The notification said didn't win but I did.

Same thing happened with me on the Foot Locker & Champs apps. And I hit on both just by checking manually instead of believing the notification part.

Last edited:
FTL app pop read I didn’t win either but when I checked the app I got em….
I’m trying to access Champs coz it said I lost but it won’t let me in to see….

Screenshot_20220310-161306.png

Confirmed, but doesn't show the time and place. Before I clicked confirmed it did have the store address. Wtf?
App was glitchy, so I went back and now it has the store and pickup time! I'm stoked about these, probably the only Jordan shoe I'm looking forward to this year.

Last edited:
I hit on Foot Locker! And it's confirmed for tomorrow.

I also hit on Champs! And I have until 3:10PM to confirm. I'm quite sure I'll pass.

Perhaps I should have waited to see both results, but I promptly confirmed on Foot Locker since the result came first to ensure my pair just to play it safe. I just didn't want to take a chance and miss out.

Same thing happened with me on the Foot Locker & Champs apps. And I hit on both just by checking manually instead of believing the notification part.
I won too. I’ll be celebrating with some freckled lemonade at Red Robin tomorrow. See you there champ

1646951026329.gif

Back
Top Bottom