Finish this sentence: Money is...

One of the resources you need to acquire the most important form of currency in life, experience. All it is is a tool to help you touch the sand in South Africa, smell the shops of Madrid and jet ski on the Mediterranean. Those moments are priceless and impossible without money. All the cars,girls clothes and other ******** is a illusion and its fleeting. If you can find happiness without money you've started down your path to god hood.

One of the resources you need to acquire the most important form of currency in life, experience. All it is is a tool to help you touch the sand in South Africa, smell the shops of Madrid and jet ski on the Mediterranean. Those moments are priceless and impossible without money. All the cars,girls clothes and other ******** is a illusion and its fleeting. If you can find happiness without money you've started down your path to god hood.

I agree with most of what you said.
But I think time is our most important form of currensy

Last edited:
^that's a good one. We sacrifice and endure so much pain to get money, in order to live peacefully.

We all joke around, myself included. But...
When you lie on your death bed you will realize how unimportant money actually is.

Last edited:
We all joke around, myself included. But...
When you lie on your death bed you will realize how unimportant money actually is.

Well of course the main thing on your mind in that situation isn't going to be money. You'll probably be reflecting on life, your friends and family. But what about if you're living under a bridge with nothing but a duffel bag, bike and your stomach is growling? Its all relative.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom