First Look: Air Jordan 2K9 / 2009 (real pix)

Well everyone complained about the XXIII as well, all JB had to do was make them limited like the titaniums, and all of a sudden everyone wanted them andclaimed they were so tight. Im sure JB is gonna do the same gimick with these.

eyes.gif

Looks like a pretty good performance shoe!!!!........The marble adds a very elegant touch and so does that satin. Very futuristic!!!
I just hope these dont DESTROY my pinky toe
smh.gif

i absolutely refuse to pay 190 bucks for some fisher-price XIVs.....it aint happenin captain....ill go ahead and spend the 2k9 money on the cool greyspizikes...........

osneaker.com had those(whatever they are) for sale...so how could they have a full size run of a sample/prototype
nerd.gif
//www.osneaker.com/jordan-22.html

Frankly I don't believe thats the 2009...why would some random HOH reseller website have them this early and for only $250...$60over retail a almost two months before a release... and its not a pre-order

For once, I definitely disagree with the hate for a Jordan Brand shoe.

These go HAAAAAARD, in my opinion.

Right off the bat, I'm saying I'd look forward to copping the white/university blue colorway, and possibly the white/red colorway.

Love 'em.

First impression: LOVE 'EM.

For now, that's $190 that will remain in my checking account. I'll have to see better pics and colorways before I can hate on these kicks lol

But watch everyone change their mind with these like the XX2s and the XX3s lmao.
Sample pics: "
sick.gif
those are UGLY!"
Final production: "Copped x2
smokin.gif
'"

Back
Top Bottom