First Look: Air Jordan 2K9 / 2009 (real pix)

laugh.gif

i think everyone freaking out just need to relax. . . these are not the final product, they are called samples for a reason. everyone said the same thing aboutthe xx3's and then changed their mind when they finally released. there is a huge difference between pictures of bad quality on the internet than holdingit in your hands!

To me it looks like it got design cues from the Air Jordan XX and Air Jordan XIV. It's not a bad looking shoe IMO for a rough copy. I'm sure thefinalized product will be somewhat better....hopefully.
wink.gif

Still doesn't mean I'm gonna cop though....at least for retail.

They don't look that bad for samples but yea $190 is too much. They'll change it up a bit and stamp the jumpman somewhere and they'll look betterin final form.

Those remind me of the wh/bl and oxide Jordan xiv. I wonder how those platforms feel. Hopefully the ips doesn't return.

I keep coming back, reading these comments and seeing the pictures. These are starting to grow on me.

I never believed in the gimmicks Jordan brand sells because they never work. But these look like a potential ball shoe. Just waiting on the specs anddetailed pics to drop.

Don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet but the material on the side of the shoe is silk. Probably one of the reasons why the shoe is expensive.

Back
Top Bottom