First Look: Air Jordan 2K9 / 2009 (real pix)

When Jordan branch off around the time the XIII came out I think it was Jordan promise that his shoes wasn't going to cost more then $150!!!! That was sopeople could get them and not be too out of reach. Few years later he broke that promise with the XVI's I think it was. Now $190 is just completelyinsane!!!!!!! BTW the shoes in those pics are UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully as stated before these are just early samples

looks like adidas shoes
sick.gif

thanks for the pics...I guess I have to see them in person...but I just don't see enough change in these to make them a must have at $190.

Originally Posted by 86 NT

This is probably an early sample of the Jordan 2009.

Release Date:
02/2009
Name:
Air Jordan 2009 (limited release)
Style:
343084-161
Color:
White/Varsity Red-Stealth
Price:
$190.00
Air Jordan Release Dates

DID YOU GUYS SEE THIS
????

JB IS CONTINUING TO RAISE PRICES??? OK OK OK. . .SCREW this COMPANY FO REAL!!!!
pimp.gif

If someone buys that shoe for 190. .
laugh.gif
Do you realize with inflation and the value of the dollar right now, that is probably not even a real dollar value increase over the past fewJordan releases. Still a pretty steep price with the way the economy is going, I know I sure as hell am not going to pay $190 for these.

Anyways, I actually like these on first sight, even though they do look kind of derived from the XIV.

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

Why does EVERYONE say its the end or not a signature jordan because its not numbered???? If anyone payed any attention they would know that jordans were not even numbered until the xiv. rediculous.

Originally Posted by swingshot

IIRC, you're correct: The XIV was the first time an Air Jordan shoe had the number of the shoe on the box when the first color was released.

but actually all the colorways of the Jordan XII's box did say "Air Jordan XII" if im not mistaken.

i dont see anyone picking these up for 190... plus they look like payless shoes... i would have never guessed those were jordans if someone showed them to me

i dont think jordan made these....looks more like an innovative nike basketball shoe...too bad the 23s will be the last jordan i buy

Thanks for the pics.
Not really impressed, kinda looks like the B'2rue.
Like always, I'll wait for the final product.

Originally Posted by 23king24

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

Why does EVERYONE say its the end or not a signature jordan because its not numbered???? If anyone payed any attention they would know that jordans were not even numbered until the xiv. rediculous.

Originally Posted by swingshot

IIRC, you're correct: The XIV was the first time an Air Jordan shoe had the number of the shoe on the box when the first color was released.

but actually all the colorways of the Jordan XII's box did say "Air Jordan XII" if im not mistaken.

Yeah, I thought about that after I wrote my quote. I know as far as the actual number on the shoes it was xiv but as far as what was on the boxes I had noidea. If you say the XII boxes said the number on them than I stand corrected

roll.gif
Those are terrible. is looks like they made a fusion between crap andcheap leather. worst jordan ever. sales will plumit

Back
Top Bottom