First Look: Air Jordan 2K9 / 2009 (real pix)

JORDAN ALWAYS COMES OUT WITH A HALF WAY DECENT SHOE AROUND HIS BIRTHDAY EVERY YEAR............IT ISNT GONNA HAPPEN IN 2009

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by ijapino

The first initial pics and the final release picture debut's are always the most entertaining time of the year on Niketalk for me.

The complete 180 that people do after what seems like such a "final answer" from them always amazes me...

Just sit back and WAIT till you judge the shoe. I can guarantee you that there's a ton of you who will be salivating once more pics come out. It happens EVERY year!
truth.
regardless of the final product the price is still steep.
i really wish jordan would bring out a really off the wall shoe.
somthing that would be shocking when you see it.

yup....both points are true....and i those pics seem to justify a drawing a fellow NTer submitted y/day...which still gives a 14's impression.....but asijapino said...it happens every year...all the criticism is useless at this point until the final refined product is out....so i dont know whya few persons cant be patient for real....

looks like a 14's and M5 mash to me...

Well, Definitely drawing inspiration fom the xiv's andthe xx3's but definitely not worth the price tag. I hope that if these are the final's, thatwe will get some really dope colorways b/c this limited crap with bad shapes and whatever else has got to stop. Hopefully the rest of Niketalk is with me andwill not purchase this crap.

those are hideous...hopefully final product comes out looking better
eyes.gif

if that is just the first try at it okay ..but if that is the finished product that it wat to plain but the sole is heat

Thank you for posting pics...there are several members pointing out that this is likely a prototype or unfinished sample. I might be alone on thisone, but regardless of look....if it plays anything like the 14 we will love this shoe....I'm hoping that JB has decided to make basketball shoesagain.

I heard they was $125 not $190 But still as of now it doesn't look good for me ... Will not cop

You get the sense that an actual engineer designed the prosthetic leg being mimicked here. Why they thought they could simply slap that on to the heel and have it work the same way is simply beyond me. That's like affixing a pair of wings to the family truckster with a hot glue gun and assuming that you've invented a flying car. The prosthetic leg was well engineered for its intended purpose. Slapping a curved scrap of rubber on the heel of a shoe and gluing it to some polyurethane as a cheap analogue probably won't achieve quite the same effect for basketball players. I'd love to be proved wrong. To me, it just looks like a repackaged shox column that, like the prosthesis it emulates, was clearly not designed with lateral stability in mind.
A while back someone asked why there handn't been a Jordan x Shox collaboration and oddly enough we're seeing it now. The heelconstruction is very similar to the Shox construction - maybe even Impax (horrid Shox knockoff). Well said Method Man and I didn't want to quote yourentire post, but your comments are spot on.

azjordans wrote:
Don't know. Maybe they will grow on me.
grin.gif
Hopefully they will look a lot better when I wake up tomorrow.

Well it's the morning and they don't look any better. Thought I was seeing things a little blurry last night but JB what have you done. I really hopethe final shoe looks ALOT better than this. Well I'm 40 I guess it's time to hang the shoe game up.

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

this happens everytime
first pics="those are wack/ugly"
final product="multiple pairs"
so true! same thing happened when they leaked the pics of the 23's and now everyone has at least 2 pairs lets wait i know me myself i onlylike retros but you never know ya dig...

i dunno why but i'm doubting thats how it will end up.... jordan's got more taste than that

Back
Top Bottom